• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X24's Back with MORE SPRITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Just to let you know, my sprite is not showing up, so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask, is it done?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    no, its not, I do them in order of requesting and I have to touch up J#1F's sprite today and do yours..

EDIT:
    I can't make it skinnier plus add the shell.. so thats the best I can do..

UPDATE: Kenaka.. Ive been workin on your sprite and I finished it but after I was done I got an idea for another fusion using the same creatures.. I can either post the one now and finish the other when I have time or you can wait and I'll probably have them posted no later than tommarrow mourning.. I like them both but I like the newer one 10x more..

Last edited:

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Oh no1 I'm not in a hurry, take your time. I just wanted to make sure that you had done it and then have it not show up. Ya know what I mean?

x24

Years
    Here you go:

See what I mean, the second is much better..

Anyways.. That was fun.. Work on my tutorial continues tommarrow.. about 50% done it now..

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    X24 i cant w8 til your tutorial is done you rock at customs and fusions i wanna be able to do the stuff you do are you gonna post the link here??? Edit:After youre done you should make a comic it would be awesome you could make a new generation!

x24

Years
    x24's Busy Todo List
    -Tutorial 45% Done (On Page 7)
    -Finish Forum/Host for tutorial (its already up but nothing is there) 80% Done (Needs tutorial before I post a link)
    -Start TCG Set (about 50 cards, have had it planned for months)
    -Final Request Thread @ PC (in about 2 weeks or so) (going to have a full time request thread at my own forum)
    -3 Game Hacks (called 'purple amythist' which is just gonna be a way for people not in the states to acquire the event tickets and a few added bonuses, a secret hack, and one with nothing but pokemon I've designed) hope to have the first one done by the end of summer.. P.A. is 5% done, secret one is 10% done, and the new one hasnt been started..

As you can see, my schedule is pretty busy over the next couple weeks

I'm also starting my last month of college soon..

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    WOW youre are like vbp very busy person you deserve some sorta award for your work (ive got an idea!) And also include me in all of your stuff your forum your hack because with the tutorial ill know how to custom and you need some help right? Also i will join your forums count on it can i be a mod or something??

P.S.YAY YOURE GRADUATING SOON WOOOT!!!!!!!!

Pm me about youre final thread and whenever you finish something or you need help!

x24

Years
    thanks for the nice comments but as I said this thread is on its last leg.. Im just going to post the occasional sprite here untill I finish the tutorial..

for instance, I did this one last night.. the first attempt at recreating Mewtwo but trying to make it more controllable.. going to be used in at least one of my hacks..
    almost as powerful as the original but too calm and friendly to be as hostile.. I'm making sprites like mad for my hacks and I'll show all them off before I put them in to get opinions..

<- my forum that I'm workin on.. after looking at it again, I'll probably redo alot of it.. for a second time

and a small screeny of my 'PA' hack
    <-this is the main town.. it rains alot there.. unlike most plaes you start in most games, this one has everything, the trainer tower, a safari zone, contest places and shopping mall store.. As you can see, I havent got around to changing the hero sprite yet..

x24

Years
    feel free.. all my sprites are adoptable.. anyone can, but I'm only against people editing them..

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Remember x24 if you need sprites etc i will help and it looks like youre makin lots of progress keep workin at it! And your forum looks nice so far I want to be in it remember try to make me a mod or admin *Makes puppy face*

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Whoa! I loove it! You were right, the second one looks SO much better!

If you get a chance, could you make two evo's to the second one? Like de-evolve him, then de-evolve the de-evolution . . . only when you get a chance!

x24

Years
    well Im using the green dinosaur/dragon-like thing a few pages back, its green with black eyes, as a pre ev.. I'm not making an evolution for it, sorry..

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Good work X24 ^_^, i wish i could do hacks, i still need someone who can change hacks for me @_@, and ur lucky i'm only at the end of my first year grrr, could we have a linky to your forum me wanna join ^_^, because you rock dude.

x24

Years
    I'm posting a link to my forum as soon as the tutorial is done.. You may think this sounds weird but.. heres the scoop..

Ive already opened a request thread there.. the first 10 people who sign up after myself can have a sprite made of whatever he/she likes.. Scratch Poke or Trainer, Fusion, Super Fusion, Trainer Fusion, Recolours, Whatever he/she likes.. But I dont have time to do huge requests like that before I'm done the tutorial..

thanks for your support tho.. I'll PM you when I'm certain its ready..

x24

Years
    I know I know.. I've read them.. Id only direct people to a link in my Siggy ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back