• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X24's Back with MORE SPRITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    majinx24 said:
    Requests are closed

I leave for a small trip.. I'll be away from teh 25th to the 5th so I wont be updating much in that time..

My Siggy said:
    Current Request Status: Closed
    (So Don't Ask, only finishing up others)

Please, Dont bother me, try another time when I dont have as much to do..

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    Hello me again! Sorry to nag but i realy want to see what it looks like! I realy like the shadow and how it looks! It cant be that bad can i also adopt one of the baby mantine sprite!

x24

Years
    I'm Back Again

and with some awesome news.. Canadian Colleges may be going on strike this week so I may be home for this week with nothing to do.. I find out at midnight tonight.. If I dont have to go to school tommarrow.. I'll be open for some requests.. I'll let everyone know..

Jasmine's 1 Fan: Your sprite will be first.. and of course you can adopt the mantine pre evolution, you know you can adopt anything from my shop.. but you know the rules aswell..

Also, got a sweet small project idea while I was out for last week.. Will post about it later..

EDIT: Also, I will be editing my Mantine Pre Evolution now that I know that the real images are out.. I'm also going to work on the others as well as bonsley, manene and munchlax

Last edited:

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    aWSOME CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PROJECT YOU ARE DOING AND MY SPRITE. aLSO ME WILL WAIT UNTILL YOU DO THE NEW TAMANTA SPRITE (pRE OF mANTINE) UNTILL I ADOPT IT
    Edit
    Sorry me wrote in caps. the button was on
    Pss
    When you take request can me have a pre vo of manafi

x24

Years
    WOOT!!!

My school is on strike: Requests are now Open!!!

5 Spots
    (1)Jasmine #1 Fan - Magiphy (Manaphy Evolution)
    (2)Minorthreat - Snubble Pre Evolution
    (3)Kazan22 - Scizor/Quilava Fusion
    (4)Jonathan - New Otter Looking Poke Sprite
    (5)Egyptian Sphinx - New Perrot Poke Sprite

I'll do Scratch Sprites (Pre Evos, Evos or New Fakemon) - spit an idea at me or give me and animal with an element.. I'll do my best..

Recolours - XD, Angel/Devil (with optional wings), Gold, Silver, Crystal Colours

Mixes- Give me two or more pokemon, no legendaries or scratch sprites uses, choose a pokemon for a colour pallete, use the word 'BASE' and you will be ignored.. youve been warned

See the last couple pages for examples..

RULES - READ B4 REQUESTING!!!!
    Please dont request more than one at a time.. I want to fill requests for as many different people as possible..
    Please attach them to your signature for atleast a week with my name attached if you like how it turned out..
    You may use my sprites for anything you like but DO NOT edit them in any form.. You may use them for: Trainer cards, Game Hacks or RPGMaker Games or just add them to your collection, if you need a change made to it (for example, a shiney version, let me know, I'll do it myself)

EDIT: Made one for myself

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    hey x24 your sprites are amazing they looke official. the shading is great and the outlines are wonderful. WOW. i was wondering if if i could request a Snubbull pre evo? thank you in advance.

~Minorthreat~

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    Can me have now a pre evo of manaphy pleeasseee
    Edit
    Sorry didnt see the rules but when you finish with mine could you do it because me requested this a long time ago and it still isnt done so lets just say it was finished a long time before

x24

Years
    Just posting an update of the queue on the new page (at least on my screen)..

5 Spots
    (1)---Finished Sprite---
    (2)---Finished Sprite---
    (3)Kazan22 - Scizor/Quilava Fusion
    (4)Jonathan - New Otter Looking Poke Sprite
    (5)Egyptian Sphinx - New Perrot Poke Sprite

no 4 and 5 were going to be made anyway.. but looks like Im gonna have to rushg them to get them done by this weekend.. oh yeah, they'll all be done hopefully by friday night...

I may open more spots later if I have time.. but thats gonna keep me busy for a while..

Review:
    I'll do Scratch Sprites (Pre Evos, Evos or New Fakemon) - spit an idea at me or give me and animal with an element.. I'll do my best..

Recolours - XD, Angel/Devil (with optional wings), Gold, Silver, Crystal Colours

Mixes- Give me two or more pokemon, no legendaries or scratch sprites uses, choose a pokemon for a colour pallete, use the word 'BASE' and you will be ignored.. youve been warned

See the last couple pages for examples..

RULES - READ B4 REQUESTING!!!!
    Please dont request more than one at a time.. I want to fill requests for as many different people as possible..
    Please attach them to your signature for atleast a week with my name attached if you like how it turned out..
    You may use my sprites for anything you like but DO NOT edit them in any form.. You may use them for: Trainer cards, Game Hacks or RPGMaker Games or just add them to your collection, if you need a change made to it (for example, a shiney version, let me know, I'll do it myself)

Last edited:

x24

Years
    If I get done all five on time.. I promise I'll do it.. even though I dont like the idea of it if we already know that manaphy hatches from an egg in the movie..

x24

Years
    I'm finally done, Jasmine's #1 Fan!!! I finished in after about an hour worth of work this mourning.. I still dont like the eyes but they look ok if not enlarged..

EXPLANATION OF LOOK
    Move claims its the 'prince of the sea' so I turned his arms into a king like robe that it could keep its more real like arms under. I tried to make it look like they were crossed under the robe in the sprite. I tried to maintain 'cuteness' but I also tried to steer toward 'peaceful' moreso..

I hope you like.. Its probably the hardest one I've ever done.. Its really hard to get ideas when ur riding on ideas from a previous creation that I know barely anything about..

I have a great idea for the snubble pre evolution.. I think I have a name aswell.. but I'll share all that later..

x24

Years
    I'm not looking for more requests.. all queue spots are filled..

EDIT:

Made a preview pic (Corocoro style) of the snubbull Pre Evolution

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back