• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Or PlayStation 3?

• PlayStation 3

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • None!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Both!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years

Yes I took that pic. Yes they're mine. And yes I play all three.

You know what I'd love to have, a thread where only PSWii60 (or at least PS360 owners) owners could post in it and talk about the consoles. No I don't mean people like "Oh I played a PS3/360 at a friends house it sucks" or "Why would I want a 360/PS3 they're crap?". I mean people who owns the system and plays it. That way you don't have fanboys killing a thread. You'll just have other PSWii60 owners talking about the games or talking about the pros and cons for them.

Threads like these get nowhere because PS3 fans don't care about Halo and Gears. And 360 fans don't care about Blu-Ray and God of War. And no one try to fool yourself in saying "Well, I care about that!!!!", PS3s aren't costly anymore, and newer 360s rarely Red Ring. So if you really cared about Halo or Blu-Ray you'd get the console.

And as for me, my personal fav out of the three is the 360. Yes I paid a pretty penny for my PS3. Yes I waited in line, in the cold to get the Wii. And yes the 360 has RRoD... it's happened 2 or 3 times. But I still love the 360 more.
    I'm not going to list the reasons why I like it more because I'm not going to watch someone reply to my post saying "Blah blah blah blah you're wrong blah blah blah, I like the PS3 games better blah blah blah". All you need to know is I have all 3 (the pic above) and that I like the 360 better. And that's where threads like these goes wrong. People post saying "I like the games/stuff on the PS3/360 better
    [List of games/stuff goes here]" and then someone comes along to shoot that person down and then brings out a larger list of whatever to say "Heh heh heh My list is larger. OWNED1".

So yea, if someone wants to poke fun at me liking the 360 more... then I do hope you have all 3 (or at least the PS3 and 360, seeing how it's the thread). If not then... well have a nice day. :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017

Yes I took that pic. Yes they're mine. And yes I play all three.

You know what I'd love to have, a thread where only PSWii60 (or at least PS360 owners) owners could post in it and talk about the consoles. No I don't mean people like "Oh I played a PS3/360 at a friends house it sucks" or "Why would I want a 360/PS3 they're crap?". I mean people who owns the system and plays it. That way you don't have fanboys killing a thread. You'll just have other PSWii60 owners talking about the games or talking about the pros and cons for them.

Threads like these get nowhere because PS3 fans don't care about Halo and Gears. And 360 fans don't care about Blu-Ray and God of War. And no one try to fool yourself in saying "Well, I care about that!!!!", PS3s aren't costly anymore, and newer 360s rarely Red Ring. So if you really cared about Halo or Blu-Ray you'd get the console.

And as for me, my personal fav out of the three is the 360. Yes I paid a pretty penny for my PS3. Yes I waited in line, in the cold to get the Wii. And yes the 360 has RRoD... it's happened 2 or 3 times. But I still love the 360 more.
    I'm not going to list the reasons why I like it more because I'm not going to watch someone reply to my post saying "Blah blah blah blah you're wrong blah blah blah, I like the PS3 games better blah blah blah". All you need to know is I have all 3 (the pic above) and that I like the 360 better. And that's where threads like these goes wrong. People post saying "I like the games/stuff on the PS3/360 better
    [List of games/stuff goes here]" and then someone comes along to shoot that person down and then brings out a larger list of whatever to say "Heh heh heh My list is larger. OWNED1".

So yea, if someone wants to poke fun at me liking the 360 more... then I do hope you have all 3 (or at least the PS3 and 360, seeing how it's the thread). If not then... well have a nice day. :]
    Lies. I don't believe that is a picture of your systems. I'm going to need more proof, Arcanine.

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    PS3
    The games i like on the 360 r gears, halo and DOA.
    I d really worry about extra features but i dont like how some games r
    region locked on the 360 which is a bit of pain 4 me as i buy my games
    from overseas. Finding batteries each time a controller dies is also a pain.
    The games i like and am looking forward to on ps3 r little big planet, mgs4, final fantasy versus, Ninjastorm, boku no natsuyasumi 3, and Ryu ga gotoku 3.
    Hoping for Kingdom Hearts 3... >.<
    Yeh. I generally dont like the general feel of 360. Its very... (oh crumb people r going 2 kill me) bland. Like holding the controller is like eating plain rice.
    It just doesnt feel like anything.
    I dont rly like fighting, shooting. slicing games unless... idk how 2 describe it. I was thinking colourful but it doesnt feel right... lets just say alot of american games dont have any life to it (ok now im rly dead).
    Ahahahaha!!!
    Im up for criticizm, as i know im going 2 get it even if i dont want any.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Really? Oh wow I never knew that. I dont even know how to do that. -.- In that case, dont mind the sentence about not being able to transfer accounts in my post then.

You need to sign out of your main PSN, then change the e mail/password to that of your other account and presto, it'll log you in :)

Also I'd like to add in response to a comment about the PSN/Live community. I'd like to point out it's more said games community than the consoles themselves. I've never had ANY problematic or abusive players on LittleBigPlanet and Burnout, but I've had LOADS on Modern Warfare. Same as when i used to play a fair bit of 360. I found no real problems on Burnout andRainbow Six: vegas, but I have heard/had so much abuse from the Halo 3 community. It really is more to do with the games than the systems fanbase(s)

At the end of the day, neither console is actually going to be the best. What's best for one person (for me it's PS3) wont be best for every other person.

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    Also I'd like to add in response to a comment about the PSN/Live community. I'd like to point out it's more said games community than the consoles themselves. I've never had ANY problematic or abusive players on LittleBigPlanet and Burnout, but I've had LOADS on Modern Warfare. Same as when i used to play a fair bit of 360. I found no real problems on Burnout andRainbow Six: vegas, but I have heard/had so much abuse from the Halo 3 community. It really is more to do with the games than the systems fanbase(s)

At the end of the day, neither console is actually going to be the best. What's best for one person (for me it's PS3) wont be best for every other person.
    Eheheheheh!
    I never thought of the games. But now that u mention it i c that its quite true. But we can also think of it this way. How many ps3 exclusive game has problematic or abusive players and how many 360 r there?
    But ur right about neither is going 2 b the best. I guess its sort of like a religion. Can u convince a christian in becoming Budhist?
    We all have our own choices and we shouldnt b affected by others in what they say. I guess its also a cultural thing. Hardly anybody in Japan has a 360.
    The only reason y i wouldnt say all this is because i find it quite fun seeing people fight over such a stupid topic!

Zeikku_Sidewinder

Hoothoots = Win.
    Years
    PS3
    It's a more reliable console. The console itself has a 1% failure rate and is smart enough to turn itself off before it were to overheat. The PS3 is a clearly better made high-end console. Xbox was great for it's time, I did have one. With over 70+ exclusive games on the Playstation Network, the PS3 is quickly regaining the respect it lost at it's debut year. The PS3 back then was pricey, glitchy and boring. Nowadays, we have awesome exclusives coming onto the scene like Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in time, Heavy Rain, these add on to the previous line-up of games this year such as Little BIG Planet, Infamous, Killzone 2 and many more.

The ability to redo and create your own PS3 themes, makes the experience a whole lot better. PSN accounts can be shared with up to 5 people, which means if your friend has downloaded let's say burnout, he can then let you download that game, along with four other people. In my opinion, Xbox games these days are multi-platform. If that's the case I'd get a PS3, just because it's stable and has a better line-up of exclusives, and has the multi-platform games that the Xbox has. The PS3 itself is an entertainment system. It plays Blu-Ray, DVDs, CDs, it even allows you to burn music to the Hard Drive.

PS3 Slim also destroys the "Expensiveness" of the PS3.

Years
    PS3 Slim also destroys the "Expensiveness" of the PS3.
    Keep in mind that it does this at the expense of one of its fans. The HDD does not have a fan to cool it anymore.

With that being said, this thread has already attracted enough dribble to warrant its closure if you ask me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Gunna agree with Avatar on this one and to steal Fox's line:

"What's best for one person wont be best for every other person."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back