• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xeno

Xeno

The Silver Symphony
Years
  • Good to meet all of you.

My name is...of little importance, but my nickname is not. I'm Xeno, and I'm pleased to meet each of you ^^ As one could probably tell from a quick glance at my profile, I like the steel and psychic types (And all type combinations therein), long walks on the beach, talks about feelings...wait...Pokemon forum? Aw, man...disregard the latter two. But Steel and Psychics are my favorites. Dragons are a close third, but only because everyone loves dragons. If anyone is up for a battle, I'll be good once my father takes away all the encryptions that my smartass brother put on my router. Ichida is my friend from school, and soon to be tag team partner.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • welcome aboard
    you kinda stole my thunder, I was gonna say "Hi, I'm Ben! I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, starry nights...WHOOPS wrong place again..."
    but that would be pointless now...
    anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Osu, Xeno-kun. Glad you could join up. This site has a lot of hardcore players to get tips, trades, and challenges from, so take the time to look around.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Welcome! :D My name is Karli. I hope you have a great time here, Xeno, and if you need any help, please feel free to PM me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You got me to laugh with the long walks on the beach thing. XD You're pretty cool.

So welcome to the boards. ^_^ I'm Lightning and it's nice to meet you. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Greetings Xeno, and welcome to PC Forums. Nice that you're introducing yourself. I hope to see you around here, and enjoy your stay. ;)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Xeno, have a nice time here and post alot.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here. Remember to post a lot, but make it thoughtful. And not to get in trouble with the administration. Also just read the rules, and pm me for anything you want. Just find you place, and you'll be O.K. ;)

Back