• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XZero reporting for fun.

TrainerXZero

The Trainer that want justice.
    Years
    -*Putting his red hat with a serious face* Hi everyone, its me, XZero, a new trainer that love RP and that loves Pokemon, well the first to fourth generation jeje, and well, i hope i can make friends and have a great adventure here hehe...*put his hands to his jeans pocket* So, here you got me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there new RPer! Hey, I'm also a roleplayer as well!

I'm Meganium and I welcome you to the PokeCommunity. There's a ton to do here and that includes roleplaying. :D We have a special Roleplay Corner here, where you can join in any roleplays, as well as make your own. Let your imagination fly! (I let it go crazy, actually. hahahaha)

There's a ton of roleplays I can recommend, you can VM me if you want them! I'd love to show you some. :D

Anyways, great to meet you and I hope to see ya at the Corner! As you can VM me, you can also PM me if you have any questions or concerns, ok! Have fun!

Years
    Hey welcome to PC!

So you're interested in gens 1-4? I'm a sinnoh boy myself haha.
    There are corners for the first four gens, feel free to drop in and make yourself at home!
    If you want to Vm or Pm me, feel free!

Have fun! :D

Years
    -*Putting his red hat with a serious face* Hi everyone, its me, XZero, a new trainer that love RP and that loves Pokemon, well the first to fourth generation jeje, and well, i hope i can make friends and have a great adventure here hehe...*put his hands to his jeans pocket* So, here you got me.

Hi XZero, I am Hikari.

You have just been greeted by someone who often confuses their gender, acts as a true role model and has 16+ months experience.

Have you checked out the Roleplay Corner? Skymin and her roleplaying team want YOU!!! Yes, YOU!!!

The Pokemon Gaming boards are also worth checking out, along with my specialty (Pokemon Trivia/Other Trivia). You'll have a lot of fun.

Contact me via VM/PM if you are interested, VM is better for my pacing though. Friend me if you are interested... after you read my bio.

Talk to a mod if you ever have problems, they can help you. And please don't advertise, EVER... COS HIKARI NOT WANT YOU TO BE FORCED OUT.

- Hikari10

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hiya there!

Welcome to PC! (PokeCommunity for long xD)

If you need help, visit mine or several other helpful users' page (Such as the Memetic Goddess, Hikari10 and B2W2's biggest fan MidnightShine) we'll guide you in the right way.

Also message those mods, like Meganium90, they will be of much help to you.

One of PC's friendliest ~Ninjagon

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    *put his hands to his jeans pocket* So, here you got me.
    WATCH OUT! THIS ONE WANTS TO BATTLE!

Er...*ahem*

Welcome. :) I read that you like RPing; not my style, but we have a forum of like-minded people. The above is my lame attempt to do so. LMAO

I see you've met Hikari; she's mad as hell. I'll try not to blow you away (get it? ;) ).

Cyclone

Back