• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yellow

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi there lawls!

Please tell little information about yourself. ^^

Here in PC there are various boards, check them all and but remember to read rules first.

Have fun at PC! :D

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yellow, ookaay, I'm being a magician again .. lmao, but I don't know what that means .. Is it perhaps your favorite color? :x .. Don't blame me though. I'm bad at guessing stuff. XDD

Soo, welcome aboard lawls! Your name is pretty funny, remembered registering in a forum once with a username of Hahaha .. :P .. I love funny names ~ Anyway, don't worry about posting and stuff, I'm sure people would be glad instead of getting mad, well unless you post disrespectful and irritating .. Make sure you read the rules if you don't want that to happen! There's a lot of boards to participate in and join to, both Pokemon-related and non-Pokemon related, while discussing, you can meet tons of friends also. I assure you that you will enjoy it here ~

If you have any questions, feel free to approach me, and have a wonderful time here at PC ..

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It took me a few seconds to decipher your title. Yellow = hello! xD

Anyways, welcome aboard! Don't be shy. .__. We don't bite. Like my two above posters mentioned, you have the option to maybe... tell us a bit about yourself and maybe the reason why you joined this amazing forum? You'll be impressed on what PC currently offers! :)

Have fun! I'm always around for any questions or help. :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hi there lawls_lol! pretty long intro you got there! :)

anyway, welcome to PC! Read the rules, participate actively, and have fun!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to PC, lawls :3
    We have from discussions about battles, the anime, the manga, to battles and trades. Are you into Japanese Manga? Anime? Or Pokemon Manga? Anime? There's discussions about almost anything you're interested in. It doesn't hurt to look around. :)
    PokeCommunity is a friendly place, and you won't regret staying here. We're a nice bunch, we don't bite. So come on! Join the the discussion.
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Back