• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yep, another one...

Years
  • I'm not sure whether or not I have the time for all these forums, but I'm here now because I think these forums are pretty good. (also, the Serebii forums have been down for what, a week? o.o)

Anyway, I've been interested in Pok?mon RPGs since they began, and I do a good amount of movesets (ingame) and hacking/programming when I get the chance. So, hi, everyone! (already seen a good many serebii-ers :P)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Joe is server switching in case you're wondering why the forum is down.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Post lots, stay outta trouble and have fun!

Years
  • Yesss, we're all fleeing of the titanic SPPf (real seamless switch BTW... :P)
    That means that you get all the traffic! :)

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • Hey there MetalMario!! I know you!! You know me too right? RIGHT?

^_^

Man, everyone from Serebii is flocking over here huh?

ANYWAYS, have a good time at PC!!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Yeah, lots of people came here from SPPf. Hi, welcome to PC I'm sure many people know you. I kinda don't really know you from SPPf, but yeah I'm the same Umbreon_07 from there.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    I'm not sure whether or not I have the time for all these forums, but I'm here now because I think these forums are pretty good. (also, the Serebii forums have been down for what, a week? o.o)

Anyway, I've been interested in Pok?mon RPGs since they began, and I do a good amount of movesets (ingame) and hacking/programming when I get the chance. So, hi, everyone! (already seen a good many serebii-ers :P)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well you tell them that!
    Welcome and follow the rules/mods.
    Have fun
    PM me to be friends
    Good luck.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Hmmm? a big board crashes and members flock to a "sister board" of sorts? now where have I heard of this before?

Oh, right! Detstar! Bunch of a**holes flew to Q's Lab then?

?What? Oh, sorry. Welcome to PC! Behave yourself and you will be a loved member to all!

Years
  • Welcome. I kinda come here the same way. SPPf was down, I was bored, Umbreon_07 told me about this site and I joined. Well, have lots of fun, post often, don't SPAM and read the rules!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    same here TMG...still I was here nway before serebii went off...btw hi there MM

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    welcome and everyone stop being cruel about the seebii forums anyway welcome again

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    I'm not sure whether or not I have the time for all these forums, but I'm here now because I think these forums are pretty good. (also, the Serebii forums have been down for what, a week? o.o)

Hey I recognize you from SPPf xD Seen me there?? 8D!

Well, welcome to PC! ^^ Hope you have fun here and such, Im sure you will. Its very nice here xD

-SM

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hewwo~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^___________^ My name is Karli, its a pleasure to meet ya. <3<3<3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! =D I'll see ya around~!

~Karli

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to this big Pokemon Fourm.It's nice to see new memebers.I hope you have fun and post a lot,oh rebember to follow the rules.They are very useful ^__^.

Back