• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Yet Another) Writer's/Artist's Club

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Ok, I think I can do that. Just let me know when you're ready for me to start (or at least attempt it :) )

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Well, I suppose we could try to start a new topic of conversation...Any ideas for an activity?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Alright, I've got an idea; how about we try to take old stories and modernize them a bit. You know, kinda like they did with "Taming of the Shrew" with "Ten things I hate about you", for example...I don't know. By friday, my mind's usually completely jaded.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I'm vaguely familiar with Macbeth...was that the one where the king's own brother murdered him and married his wife, and his son is visited by his fathers ghost and Ophelia wigs out?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    That'd be Hamlet. Macbeth is:

-National Scottish hero murders king to ascend to throne.
    -He accuses the king's sons of the murder.
    -He becomes king.
    -Assassinates his best friend to try to head off a prophecy.
    -King's sons get assistance from Englad.
    -March on Scotland.
    -Kill Macbeth and his wife and claim throne.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    That doesn't sound at all familiar to me. Maybe we could try another?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Ah, the one with all the faeries, right? Let's see...I don't remeber the characters names, or what eventually happened in the end, but I believe the story went that the couples basically switched partners, correct? (sorry, I haven't read shakespeare in years).

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    When? Was that at the beginning, or the middle of the story, because, even though I don't remember how it ended, I don't think it ended like that, though I could be wrong.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Yeah, hi. Stick around and have fun!

Anyway, it's at the very end where everyone winds up happy. The rest is about mixed up and confused loves through magic.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    So it's about mixed up love...let's see...I suppose it should be someplace romantic or at the very least big, ne? Paris, New York, London, Toronto...

Back