• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo. I'm a programmer/youtuber.

MetagameMajor

Programmer and YouTuber
    Years
    Yo, what's good guys? My name is Major, it's nice to meet you. I'm new to the forum and I'd like to introduce myself. (And get 5 posts out of the way so I can post links :P)
    I'm 16 years old and I've been playing pokemon for as long as I can remember. When I was little I had an aunt who lived in Japan who introduced me to pokemon at a very young age. Pokemon has been a part of my life for around 12 years and it's still a big part of my life to this day. Although my love of pokemon hasn't changed a lot of things have. Instead of playing pokemon as a casual little kid, I'm now obsessed with competitive battling and being the best of the best. I've also found my passion for programming. Although it takes a lot of hard work, I always feel a lot of satisfaction when I finish writing a chunk of code. It's almost as if it brings my ideas to life. Now a days I usually find myself watching a lot of poketubers on youtube, and I hope to become one once i can afford a capture card. (psst. here's a secret. I've been working on a project for the past couple of weeks, which should be released any day now. Without giving it away, let's just say there will be a lot more people participating in roulette ffa's ;))

I hope to see you guys enjoying my content in the future, until then, cya! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Take a look at the Battling & Team Building section here at PC when you get the chance, and check out our Showdown server too...as we welcome battlers of all backgrounds, whether competitive or not. We have quite the competitive scene here, so you should totally check those two places out.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, Major! I'm Meganium and I'm one of the staff members here at PokeCommunity. Hopefully you are having a great time here so far. Don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff members in bold any questions you may have, and we'll try to answer them as accurately as possible. See you around. :3

Years
    Hey Major, great to meet ya!

Ah, so you're a programmer, eh? I'm currently studying computer programming and hoping to get my A.S. degree in the next year or so~ what languages do you program in?

Sounds like you might like the Computers & Technology section, since that's where a lot of programming discussion occurs. :)

Hope to see ya around!

Back