• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Yo! Intro and Platiunum question.

YokoSays

Feral Abomination
    Years
    Hello all.
    How's it goin?

I've been playing pokemon since the Red & Blue days, and my favourite is probably ORAS or Platinum. I'm hopeful for the (probably) upcoming DP remakes... Not sure why, but hope springs eternal, right?XD
    S'pose the reason I've joined up is to ask modding questions. I normally just lurk around, find out what I need and never need a profile, but I can't actually find anything to do with the question I'm after this time, so, made a profile to ask myselfXD

Question is thus, if anyone knows the answer: How, exactly, can I add a Gen 6+ Style EXP. All in to Platinum? I know it's possible, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it done (I just can't find it anymore). S'pose the other question to ask is, should I also post this into Rom Hacking Help?

Anyways, hope you're all having a good one.

Toodles~

Last edited:

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hello YokoSays! Welcome to pokecommunity! =D

I love your avatar, it's really mysterious!

About your questions: I suppose both of them are about rom hacking which I don't know much about but yeah, I think you probably should! I doesn't hurt to try, right? ^^

YokoSays

Feral Abomination
    Years
    Hey there Catto! Cheers for the welcome:)

Ahha thank you, no idea where its from anymore, I've been using it for years^^ yours is cute too:D actually makes me think that it's squee-ing over saink cute, if that makes sense?

Aye, I'll mosey on over there to ask then, have a feeling it's gonna be a pain though:)

YokoSays

Feral Abomination
    Years
    'Lo there!

Thank you for the welcome, and no worries, tbh it was more of an off chance hope that someone would know than an actual expectation init:)

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hey there Catto! Cheers for the welcome:)

Ahha thank you, no idea where its from anymore, I've been using it for years^^ yours is cute too:D actually makes me think that it's squee-ing over saink cute, if that makes sense?

Aye, I'll mosey on over there to ask then, have a feeling it's gonna be a pain though:)

First thing I thought was "this is either Green or May" but looking better it might not even be from pokémon! =O
    And thank you! It does haha! =D

It may take a while for someone to give you an answer but don't give up hope! ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Yoko! Any questions you have about ROM Hacking can be directed to our Fan Games section - they'll have answers to everything you need over there. Welcome to the community and have fun!

Years
    Hello all.
    How's it goin?

I've been playing pokemon since the Red & Blue days, and my favourite is probably ORAS or Platinum. I'm hopeful for the (probably) upcoming DP remakes... Not sure why, but hope springs eternal, right?XD
    S'pose the reason I've joined up is to ask modding questions. I normally just lurk around, find out what I need and never need a profile, but I can't actually find anything to do with the question I'm after this time, so, made a profile to ask myselfXD

Question is thus, if anyone knows the answer: How, exactly, can I add a Gen 6+ Style EXP. All in to Platinum? I know it's possible, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it done (I just can't find it anymore). S'pose the other question to ask is, should I also post this into Rom Hacking Help?

Anyways, hope you're all having a good one.

Toodles~

Another one who wants DP remakes, yes!! Welcome to the Pokecommunity Yoko, just wanna say you have good taste hehe.

I personally can't answer that question myself since I'm not a romhacker (I just play them lol), so you're better off in our Rom Hacking Help or Rom Hacking Discussions section. We also have a Discord with rom hacking channels if that tickles your fancy too :) Feel free to lurk as much and post as little as you'd like!

Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other moderators you stumble across the forums if you need any help. We'd be happy to help you :)

Back