• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2012
    Hey all. I'm new here. Don't haze me. I actually am only familiar with the original 151 pokemon, but I have been playing those games forever so I think I'll enjoy discussing and joking about pokemon on this site. In other words, I'm pretty bored.

Love,

AshMasterFlash

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yo!

H-Haze? I would d-do nothing of the sort...!

Yo!

...Okay, you caught me. I have been wanting to use my new brand of Luminol for a while now for a reaction, but to no avail.

Yo!

Then again, maybe I can make this Luminol into a pill-capsule form that's digestible, and under a reactant light, those who swallowed it would have a reaction... hm.

I love the original 151 pokemon myself, but lately, I've been more loving towards the older generations~ Especially Gold and Silver. :3 (whiiich whenever you have the chance, you should play the newer generations more. <3 Buuut, it's up to you.) I do hope you'll enjoy the topics of pokemon being posted around here; they're quite interesting. :3 For example, the Metal and Color Generation Games board have plenty of pokemon topics related to the original game boy games, Blue, Red and Yellow. (I loooove yellow btw. ^^) Of course, there is also the Advance Generation board, just in case you want to find topics related to the GBA games of pokemon - you know, FR/LG, and R/S/E. More so, if you venture to the Current Generation Pokémon Gaming forum, you'll find boards portraying to B2W2, BW, and the Pokemon games for DS. ^^

Of course, this forum doesn't stop there - there are also non-pokemon related topics you can visit too. :3 Like y'know, there's a clubs section, a general chat section, and so on~! Sooo, I just recommend you explore any board that you want; it's all up to you. <3

Anywho, welcome to PC! It's pleasure meeting you today. ^^ I hoep you'll enjoy your stay, and--

Yo!

HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I JUST REALIZED!

Yo!

I think the pill-luminol component will work after all! Would anyone like to test it?

Yo!

I-It's not dangerous, I promise!

Hi there and welcome to the forum! :D

There's plenty of people here who prefer the original 151, so I wouldn't worry about that. Do you plan on giving some of the newer games a try if you haven't already, by the way? The Pokemon designs might seem a little different at first, but the games were all very addicting. <3

But yeah, we're an extremely active and mature forum, so you'll definitely find some places that interest you here. We do have the Metal/Color Games section as Miss Doronjo linked for you to explore if you'd like to talk about the first few generations, so definitely check that out! But we also have plenty of other places, so it's up to you on where to post, of course. Just make sure to read the rules!

But yeah, nice to see you've already made a few posts, so keep that up, yes? :3 Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need any help at all; I'm all ears~!

Years
    Hey all. I'm new here. Don't haze me. I actually am only familiar with the original 151 pokemon, but I have been playing those games forever so I think I'll enjoy discussing and joking about pokemon on this site. In other words, I'm pretty bored.

Love,

AshMasterFlash

Hi there AshMasterFlash.

I remember being a fan of Pokemon in the early days, the original 151. However, I'm familiar with all Pokemon.

Anyways, someone's got ya covered so this will only be a short intro.

Feel free to VM me and have a fun time here!

- Hikari10

Back