• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
    Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ornitier and have been playing Pokémon for quite some years. Never got to trading though, which is really a shame cause I've never had a Scizor or Steelix. Was hoping to change that by coming here.

Also a big fan of roleplaying games in general, films, anime, manga, music and more. Well, see you around! :)

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ornitier and have been playing Pokémon for quite some years. Never got to trading though, which is really a shame cause I've never had a Scizor or Steelix. Was hoping to change that by coming here.

Also a big fan of roleplaying games in general, films, anime, manga, music and more. Well, see you around! :)

Yep you will definitely find some wifi trading and battling going on here :P. Welcome to PC :) what got you into playing Pokemon? For me it was back in the 90's when Gen 1 came out in America, been playing ever since :P.

I hope to learn more about you, see you around! You're welcome to send me a friend request too if you like, I love meeting new people.

Have fun :P

Years
    O right, yeah. I also started with generation 1 and have also been playing ever since. Currently playing Platinum on my newly bought 3DS. I do live in the Netherlands btw.

Think I'll take you up on your offer. :)

Years
    Well, hey! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy your time here, because I've enjoyed every second here.

And if you're looking for trades, you've come to the right place. You could probably go to the Trade Center, or just message me! I've got lots of things to trade... So I hope you enjoy PokeCommunity!

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    O right, yeah. I also started with generation 1 and have also been playing ever since. Currently playing Platinum on my newly bought 3DS. I do live in the Netherlands btw.

Think I'll take you up on your offer. :)

I'e been searching for a 3DS for ages! I need one before X & Y come out.....I'm really excited for that :P.

I hope they don't shoot up in price in October ha :(

Since you live in the Netherlands, does that mean you speak Dutch?

Years
    Maaan you totally need to get into trading. There's a whole lot to get involved in when it comes to that and we have some of the sweetest traders here on PC. The Trade Corner is a place you absolutely must check out sometime! You'll get whatever Pokemon you need over there and its lovely staff, Mac, twistedpuppy, and tabor62 are always around to point you in the right direction if you're lost. Besides.. it's kind of sad to miss out on the awesomeness of Scizor and Steelix, right? :D; And what about Gengar?!

Anyways, welcome to PC, Ornitier! Great to meet you.

Great to hear you have a 3DS since X and Y are enough of a reason to get that system. I've never been more happy with a system as I have with the 3DS. :) Platinum's another super fun game, though I personally can't play that anymore since I gave mine to a friend. She hasn't even gotten past the first gym so it makes me really sad to think about; might consider asking for it back. I hate when people ask to have gifts returned to them but it's been years and it doesn't seem like she'll ever play the darn thing. Hopefully you're with me on that.. if not just ignore my rambling, ehe. Great to hear that you've been playing since day one of the franchise though as that's quite cool and you'll have that in common with a big chunk of our members. Have any preferred generations or anything, or do you love Pokemon as a whole? You'll settle in swimmingly regardless of what kind of fan you are, though, so no worries at all there.

Have an amazing time around here and let me know if you need any assistance with anything! I'm always here to guide you around if need be, as are our other staff members. Hope you've found some boards already that are to your liking.. but if not, they're right around the corner. ;P See you and hope you have/had a great day!

Back