• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey suh, im new here and like pokemon.
    Hmu if bw2 is your favorite game in the series, BW2 OP.
    Aight ill be seein ya guys around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • yo

I haven't played BW2 all that much lately, but I do think they are really great games!

yo

It's indeed lovely to have another fan of the Fifth Gen gaming series, so, maybe you'll enjoy the Fifth Gen board? But yeah anytime you need me, feel free to contact me anytime and I'll be happy to assist! Have a great day, and welcome to our forum!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Noah, welcome to PC! I haven't played B/W2 in a while but I agree that it was a really cool game. What did you like the most about B/W2, if I may ask? I thought the storyline was great. It definitely felt like a huge step up from B/W for me.

Anyway, make sure to have a look around the forums and see what sections you might be interested in on here! Others have already beat me to it but the Fifth Gen Board might be a good place to start. If you want to talk about B/W2 then you're always welcome to send me a VM, otherwise have fun around the forums. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey Noah, welcome to PC! I haven't played B/W2 in a while but I agree that it was a really cool game. What did you like the most about B/W2, if I may ask? I thought the storyline was great. It definitely felt like a huge step up from B/W for me.

Anyway, make sure to have a look around the forums and see what sections you might be interested in on here! Others have already beat me to it but the Fifth Gen Board might be a good place to start. If you want to talk about B/W2 then you're always welcome to send me a VM, otherwise have fun around the forums. :D

I think there isnt one sole part that makes the games so appealing to me, however, one thing that did stick out to me is Pokemon World Tournament. I had fun facing all of the gym leaders and champions from all of the regions.

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • Hey there, Hii Noah. Welcome Noah. Btw, I was living in Unova two years ago. I think it is greater now.;-D
    Actually I played Pokemon White but not B2/W2. But I think that will be great to play it. I think I will play it later. Btw, welcome again and you'll also get a lot of fellow unova trainer like me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey there, Hii Noah. Welcome Noah. Btw, I was living in Unova two years ago. I think it is greater now.;-D
    Actually I played Pokemon White but not B2/W2. But I think that will be great to play it. I think I will play it later. Btw, welcome again and you'll also get a lot of fellow unova trainer like me.

If you liked black and white im sure you'd love bw2. They are really great games :o

Back