• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Shixyo

Nobody
    Years
    Hey guys, the name's Shixyo! I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan, and the name originated from my name, Yoshi, and the name scheme that a Nobody follows. Hence, the name has stuck with me everywhere I go.

I've journeyed the world of Pokemon since I was a kid, whether it was alongside Ash, Misty, and Brock, or Red, Green, and many other ingame characters. Though I only really enjoyed Pokemon up to Johto, my favorite region, I continued into every other region (besides BW2, I couldn't get into it for some reason), up to the more recent Sun and Moon. Though I just started, I have to say that I had given the game less credit than it deserved.

I mainly hope to pick up on rom hacking while here, and will earnestly try to post often (though I'm rather shy, and prefer lurking the threads). Hope to get along well with all of you here!

Shixyo

Nobody
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll definitely take your advice, and I had just joined the discord earlier, so I hope to talk to you and anyone else soon!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey guys, the name's Shixyo! I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan, and the name originated from my name, Yoshi, and the name scheme that a Nobody follows. Hence, the name has stuck with me everywhere I go.

I've journeyed the world of Pokemon since I was a kid, whether it was alongside Ash, Misty, and Brock, or Red, Green, and many other ingame characters. Though I only really enjoyed Pokemon up to Johto, my favorite region, I continued into every other region (besides BW2, I couldn't get into it for some reason), up to the more recent Sun and Moon. Though I just started, I have to say that I had given the game less credit than it deserved.

I mainly hope to pick up on rom hacking while here, and will earnestly try to post often (though I'm rather shy, and prefer lurking the threads). Hope to get along well with all of you here!

Welcome, welcome! I'm not as big of a Kingdom Hearts fan, but I'm slowly getting into it, with the new game and all! But yeah, glad to meet another long time fan of the franchise; I think Johto is one of my favourite regions as well! Possible the favourite. :]

But yeah, good luck to all your ROM Hacking learning, and I do look forward on seeing you around! If you have any questions about the forums, you're more than welcome to ask! See you soon and have a good day. <33

Shixyo

Nobody
    Years
    Welcome, welcome! I'm not as big of a Kingdom Hearts fan, but I'm slowly getting into it, with the new game and all! But yeah, glad to meet another long time fan of the franchise; I think Johto is one of my favourite regions as well! Possible the favourite. :]

But yeah, good luck to all your ROM Hacking learning, and I do look forward on seeing you around! If you have any questions about the forums, you're more than welcome to ask! See you soon and have a good day. <33
    Thank you! I hope to stick around for awhile. I tend to disappear, or forget if I'm even logged in whenever I browse through any type of forum... It happens often enough that I just slowly gravitate away from it lol. But yes, I do want to try my luck at rom hacking, so thanks again! I'll definitely need all the luck I can get, especially when it comes to individualism, and what not e.e
    My favorite Pokemon game was B2 actually, it's a bit different from the other games.
    Oh, how so? I did enjoy BW1 somewhat, and I could appreciate the idea of continuity being done. I may have to go back and try it myself.
    Which is your favorite Pokemon though?
    My all time favorite is Cyndaquil! But a couple others I could name from there would also have to be Teddiursa and Phanphy. I never evolved the 3, though it limited their growths immensely...

It's great to meet you Shixyo. [: The Johto region was really awesome and is my most-replayed by a long shot, such cool Pokémon were introduced there too. <3 Teddiursa and Phanpy are adorable too btw haha.

Glad to see you've been posting! We're a huge forum as far as fan games go so if you're into that I truly do hope you'll find a home here. See you around!

Years
    Hello there!! Welcome to PC! For a moment I thought that name is shinx xD You like Shinx? I played pokemon till 5 gen that's all. Hmmm...Johto is also my favorite region, you know c:

ROM Hacking is awesome!! I hope you learn lots of stuff from tutorials here. And no need to be shy if you want to talk to someone, I'm here -dattebayo ^ _ ^

Back