• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hey Virus, welcome to PC!

Do you have any interests about yourself you'd like to share with us? Maybe a favorite Pokemon or game? :)

hmm, well my favourite pokemon is Metagross and
    my favourite(s) games are Pokemon Soul Silver snd Pokemon Saphire. (Pokemon Light Platinum would be my overall favourite - played and finished it at least 5 times.)

Im also a SA-MP player. If anyome knows what that is, I played on SARP and now Im on LSRP.

Years
    hmm, well my favourite pokemon is Metagross and
    my favourite(s) games are Pokemon Soul Silver snd Pokemon Saphire. (Pokemon Light Platinum would be my overall favourite - played and finished it at least 5 times.)

Im also a SA-MP player. If anyome knows what that is, I played on SARP and now Im on LSRP.
    Pokemon Soulsilver is also one of my favorite games, it was a really good remake of GSC. You've played Light Platinum a lot, do you like to play other ROM hacks too? You can find a good amount of them over in the ROM hacks showcase.
    Would you mind telling me what SA-MP is? I don't really know what it is aha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Pokemon Soulsilver is also one of my favorite games, it was a really good remake of GSC. You've played Light Platinum a lot, do you like to play other ROM hacks too? You can find a good amount of them over in the Games Showcase.
    Would you mind telling me what SA-MP is? I don't really know aha.

I LOVE rom hacks haha. Even bought MyBoy and Drastic to play them.

And SA-MP is a multiplayer mod for the rockstar game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Metagross is a really cool Pokemon, what do you think about it's Mega form? Soul Silver is also a great game, the storyline and updated graphics make it an amazing remake. What do you think of Alpha Sapphire? If you have any questions at all, feel free to drop me a message~ See you around :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Metagross is a really cool Pokemon, what do you think about it's Mega form? Soul Silver is also a great game, the storyline and updated graphics make it an amazing remake. What do you think of Alpha Sapphire? If you have any questions at all, feel free to drop me a message~ See you around :D
    The mega is alright but i prefer the regular one. and i dont have a 3ds so i havent been able to play it :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hey Virus, welcome ^^ aaaw I love the 3DS, one of the better systems. Any plans to buy it sometime? Hope you have a good time on PC either way, let us know if you need anything. =)
    my pc broke haha. im stuck with playing on drastic and myboy.

Back