• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    Found this site. Going to get my 5 posts and make a thread about the couple hundred 1st edition/shadowless original pokemon cards I just got out of my parents house a few days ago.

They are all in great shape in plastic. Hoping for a nice pay day.

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! I see you've already made your TCG thread, and those look like some pretty nice cards! (I don't know their value, but I love seeing the older Pokemon cards!) Hopefully they can fetch a good price. Feel free to look around the forums, this community is a pretty nice place to chat with others. Hope you stick around! :)

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
    Years
    Found this site. Going to get my 5 posts and make a thread about the couple hundred 1st edition/shadowless original pokemon cards I just got out of my parents house a few days ago.

They are all in great shape in plastic. Hoping for a nice pay day.
    First edition? Shadowless? You have caught my attention.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    Thanks guys. I'm assuming ebay is the best place in general to sell them still?

Years
    Nice, I have a very small collection of Pokemon cards. I traded a lot of them in for a used copy of SoulSilver at a game shop recently. And then I lost my card binder after I got my luggage from a flight opened and nothing in it. I have a loooot of collecting to do to catch up again... u.u

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    @TAMUmpower: You can always check out the Pokemon TCG Section here for some second opinions on pricing and different suggestions.

@Jesylveon: my sylveon heart weeps for your loss. ;-;

Back