• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

Years
    Good Evening everybody (here in Italy is 10:35 pm), I'm Gianluca (italian crossover between John and Luke lol), I'm 21 and obviously a great fan of Pokémon since 1999.

Well, what can I say?
    I'm unemployed (common thing in Italy after the economic crisis), a manga lover, heavy music listener (mostly hardcore punk but I listen everything and respect all the people taste), and actually a rookie on gba hacking.

I hope you're all fine, and enjoying beautiful holidays.

Sorry if I made some grammatical errors, and well..
    Greetings (^-^)/

P.s. I have a generic question (I would like a list of the gba hack games that features Mega Evolutions) but I'm not sure in what section I can open the thread.

Thanks for who will reply and have a nice day! (Or evening lol)

Eeep is your avatar Akashi from Kuroko? And your username?! If so you're instantly more amazing as I lovelove that series.. can't wait for the third season of the anime. What other manga series are you into? Big welcome to PokeCommunity, Gianluca!

If you'd like to ask what hacks here feature mega evolutions then I'd recommend posting in the ROM Hacking Daily Chit-Chat thread - it's the best place to kick back and casually chat about hacks with other enthusiasts. Hacking is very popular around here so I'm sure you'll find some that catch your eye. n~n Good luck.

Hope you've had a fantastic holiday as well. :) Be sure to stick around and don't be afraid to ask our staff members if you ever need some help! We're always around to lend a helping hand. No worries about your grammar, either.. we all start somewhere, right? Cheers!

Years
    Oh yeah :3 that's emperor Akashi Seijuro from Kuroko no Basket!
    Thanks for the warm welcome aand actually I'm reading Kuroko light novels, CROWSxWorst, Baki the Grappler, Vagabond, Roukedanashi Blues, Pokemon Adventures B/W Chapter and mainstream stuff like One Piece and Fairy Tail
    I read Shojo too lol

Years
    I have to say, I love your name. Gianluca is a very interesting name I have to admit. Anyways, welcome to the forums!

If you are interested in ROM hacks, Sheep's got that covered. The people who lurk the ROM Hacking boards are mainly wannabe hackers just like you, but we also have some expert hackers around who are happy to answer your questions when needed. There's also the Anime & Manga section that is definitely worth visiting since you love anime and manga so much. And speaking of your avatar, I have heard of Kuroko no Basket. Don't watch a lot of anime though, but I have heard of some cool series out there.

And I hope you have a fantastic time here as well! Don't hesitate to ask anyone on staff (such as Sheep herself) if you need any assistance with forum questions or just want to know how everything ticks. See you around for now!

- Hikamaru

Back