• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Annoying Little...

Do you have something that annoys you?

• Total voters
    Years
    Most people. Mainly the way they treat other people, and moreso how children are being treated like dogs these days. The moment one gets too old to be cute (2 years) you've gotta get another one, right? And another, and, another, and another, and another...

Not enough elbow room around here.

I'm also rather ticked that, mainly because of population surplus and the supply-and-demand theory, many of my favorite outdoor areas are being torn down for yet more buildings (none of them necessary) and a few of the lakes I used to swim in as a child are now almost dangerously polluted.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Im annoyed by people quick to anger,or always serious or always complain or pesamistic
    im also annoyed by people who easily annoyed

Ha, most of those decriptions fit me perfectly. XD

Things that annoy me the most.

-Kids who use their cell phones/iPods in school, and act like it's the end of the world when it gets confinskated.(sp)
    Whiners.

-Bullies. I'm sort of used to it though, because I get bullied all the time.

-People who constantly talk about love, girls, boys, etc.

-Spammers. I hate it when they spam constantly in a certain thread instead of making tons of duplacite threads.

-Rude athority figures/mods; on the internet and in real life.

-People who ignore me, just for the sake of making me angry.

-People who are overly prideful; people who brag for the sake of making others jealous.

That's about it!

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Okay, my turn.

Do all of these have to do with people?

If so (these will mostly be personality gripes):

-People who constantly NEED to be with other people and can't stand being alone. (A few friends come to mind.) Most alpha males fit this category (I've been friends with many throughout my life, so I should know)

-Hypocrites (I probably am one, though xD)

-Passive aggression (in most cases).

-People who disobey others/authority just to cause trouble and/or want attention. I respect most who rebel because it weighs heavily on their moral standpoint, but if it's not a good reason then it's just plain stupid. There is the rare case where it's acceptable, though.

-Posers.

-A few people who shall remain nameless :)

-Oh yeah, and people who do drugs/smoke.

That's all. ;)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I got things that annoy me, but I really don't show it in my face. I keep it to myself until I get home and then let it out. XD Here are a few things that annoy me...

1. Sales People-The ones that are in the mall. Those are the worst. They can't leave you alone. They want to get you to buy their stuff. By doing this, they bother you.

2. People who eat something before they get to the register- This doesn't annoy me too much, but I wish people will wait til they get home to eat thier snacks.

3. People putting back items that doesn't belong- If you don't want the item, give to the cashier or go back to the isle of what you got it from. Don't put it anywhere.

4. People who lie, cheat, and steal.

5. People who don't know how to use Self-Checkout- It isn't that hard. But if you think you can't do it go to a regular register. I guess that is why we are here to help, but still there are people who can't grasp it. Oh well...

6. Old people who drive.

7. People who complain about the art and animation of my favorite anime- They don't talk about how the episode was, but only they talk about how bad the art/animation is.

8. Men who pick on women in a mean way.

9. People who thinks that they are better than everyone else-This doesn't bother me too much either, but if they go overboad then I have a problem. But I won't show it.

10. People who rushes you.

That is all the stuff that annoys me. There are more, but these are the major ones. Again, you won't see the annoy look in me. I keep it to myself.

Years
    Ha, most of those decriptions fit me perfectly. XD

Things that annoy me the most.

-Kids who use their cell phones/iPods in school, and act like it's the end of the world when it gets confinskated.(sp)
    Whiners.

-Bullies. I'm sort of used to it though, because I get bullied all the time.

-People who constantly talk about love, girls, boys, etc.

-Spammers. I hate it when they spam constantly in a certain thread instead of making tons of duplacite threads.

-Rude athority figures/mods; on the internet and in real life.

-People who ignore me, just for the sake of making me angry.

-People who are overly prideful; people who brag for the sake of making others jealous.

That's about it!

Yes! Yes! Me too! Bravo! Are you my Long lost Sibling by any Chance?

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    My class they always call me names -_- I HATE THEM! Except about 3 of them

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Yeah I have 2 newphews that come monday-Friday to my house because I have to baby sit them, and they are pain it the u know were

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    If anything annoys me the most it has to be my sister T_T

1. she sings all the time
    2. she is tone-deph

ugh, drives me insane!

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Where do i start?

Little sister