• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Annoying Little...

Do you have something that annoys you?

• Total voters

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Do you have something that just annoys the heck outta you. Like for me, I have my little sibling which annoys me to death. I also have particular noises that if played continuously, I get really annoyed. Do you have anything that annoys you?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have one thing that annoys me then anything else in the world. Whe people repeat things. "its your future so if you don't start...." That annoys me so much =/

LORD NIGHTMARE

pokemon fwend
    Years
    my little sister, man i just want to stick her in a giant meat grinder and watch her.... playing with puppy's in the green meadows in spring, yes that will do, THOUGH A SNIPER SCOPE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Sometimes when people whine and use a high, exxagerated tone and go on about it, I can't help but get irritated.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I don't get annoyed to easily I guess =/

generally though perfectionists,feminists and mainstream music though mostly are annoying (for the most part anyways)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Puf... Lots of stuff annoy me.

But I guess the main one should be that I dont like losing, that always leaves me cursing and wishing to destroy the world, but then, after a while, I try again.

I could go on like that forever, another thing that annoys me is traffic, it's really hard to reach anywhere without having to spend a lot of time without advancing a bit. Travelling by train can also be a pain sometimes...

And well, I could make a list, and I guess everyone will have something that will annoy them (it's a pretty one sided question XD)

Years
    One thing I find Stupid AND Annoying is when you tell a Relative you're going out somewhere, and after a heated Argument, they eventually say: "Well don't come running to me when you break your legs!"
    HOW CAN YOU IF YOU'VE BROKEN YOUR LEGS! WHAT THE HECK IS ALL THAT ABOUT!

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    There is alot that annoys me. Like my best friend Megan always pokes the sides of my stomach and that's like my weakest ticklish spot and I always squeal when she does. I tell her not to because I dont wanna get in trouble for squealing. :x

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My little sister can annoy me. She doesn't do it as much now but she used to all the time. The thing that annoys me the most is my dad. He treated my mum horrible and used hit her and control her. But with his new girlfriend he doesn't do a single thing. All he does is try to please her. Maybe because my mum left him and he doesn't want the same thing to happen, but I'm not sure.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Razer302, it must be really hard for you to watch that happen in front of your eyes... I understand why you would find it annoying.

I'm annoyed by smelly people...
    Don't you have a bathroom where you come from? Go take a freakin' bath ! :P lol

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My little sister annoys me SO MUCH. And so does my best friend at school...always. My sister has suddenly started to strangle me if I say something bad or do something. And me and best friend are always having arguments anyway everyday.
    Chavs annoy me. People who don't smile. Pervs. Those people.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I'm annoyed by people who have to make everything difficult, when there is a way we can both get what we want, but they rather screw the other guy. Sersouily can people be simple for just one day. (this is directed to my sister ><)

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Everyone has pet peeves.

- People who say crap about you behind your back
    This one seriously wins at most annoying thing on my list. Most of the time I don't mind but when I notice this on a daily basis, then it makes me very irritated and I throw a huge fit. Yeah, I have a bad temper, I know.
    - Ignorance
    Oh god, I can't stand it whenever people make a mistake on purpose and then say "I DIDN'T KNOW! D;" It makes me wtf.
    - Pesky kids // Fighting families
    It's a shame I live with them. xD Most of the time, kids never really bother me but if I'm moody and then have kids wailing like crazy or fighting, the it drives me insane. Same for parents. >>
    - When people don't read the rules at any thread I make
    I know, it's weird. For example, when you have a club to manage and people don't read the rules no matter how many times you ask them to, then that annoys me... a lot. xD
    - People who check you out and ask for a date when you're already with someone
    I find this one to be just annoying in general. If a guy keeps bugging me about going on a date with me even though I have a boyfriend already [and told them nicely that I'm not available], then I'm pretty much forced to punch them. This is especially true in long distance relationships. People say so much crap about them like "How do you know he's being loyal to you? :O" I swear, it makes me want to laugh but get angry at the same time.

That's about it. Everything else pretty much makes me laugh. They say laughter is your best medicine for a reason. :3

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    Yes, the only thing that annoys me the most is loud people in college. I could just strangle them!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    There's a lot of little things that annoy me, but the one thing that drives me crazy is when our dog starts to yowl and bark at the windows. He's a hound dog , so he's bark is extremely loud and obnoxious. I swear, he's going to drive me insane one day.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    - My sister and parents, at times.
    - When friends say "I'm bored" when you're talking to them and/or hanging out with them. That basically just tells you right away that they think you are boring.
    - My friends poking me 24/7, making me scream.

I'm annoyed VERY easily, but I can't think of anything else right now.

Back