• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are green!?! DISLIKE!

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
    Well we know we all have our disliked pokemon/pokemon we dont care for. But why??? When u dislike a pokemon, what do u see in it, that usually makes u dislike it? Like perhaps something as simple because its color, or more complex like u dislike pokemon u see that are object based?
    Do u dislike certain pokemon? Well if find that u do, well then post. :)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    Yes, I hate object based Pokemon. This is so against the laws of nature, even in the Pokemon world!

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Object based Pokemon just don't seem right. That rubbish Pokemon for example. Seriously, who in their senses would have a bag of trash as their pet?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Object based Pokemon just don't seem right. That rubbish Pokemon for example. Seriously, who in their senses would have a bag of trash as their pet?

We have a pokemon made out of toxic waste called Grimer and Muk. We also have waste based pokemon with a shape of sea mine. So I don't have any problem with trash shaped pokemon.

The one who really bother me is FOOD based pokemon or a pokemon that can be eaten right away.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Any pokemon which is extremely complex (Reshiram and Kuyrem) I don't like. I almost vomit when I see them.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well we know we all have our disliked pokemon/pokemon we dont care for. But why??? When u dislike a pokemon, what do u see in it, that usually makes u dislike it? Like perhaps something as simple because its color, or more complex like u dislike pokemon u see that are object based?
    Do u dislike certain pokemon? Well if find that u do, well then post. :)

Maybe when you make threads use proper english (don't say 'u' but use 'you') just saying XD

I dislike pokemon in game if they are too weak/useless and always faint or can never faint anything. I also judge harshly on appearance, and I never use pokemon who are ugly/has a bad colour combination and designs.

GirlyGirl

Years
    Maybe when you make threads use proper english (don't say 'u' but use 'you') just saying XD

hmmmm sorry, i am addicted to text speaking outside of the forum(i.e Facebook), but on here i try to restrain so "YOU" lowers can understand, just kidding :P i know its hard to read text speak, its a habit

Any pokemon which is extremely complex (Reshiram and Kuyrem) I don't like. I almost vomit when I see them.

i second on this opinion, i hate overly complex pokemon,
    i also hate tough looking pokemon like Machamp, torterra & nasty bug pokemon & strong pokemon like that,

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    I think all those object-based pokemon are pretty cool, especially now that we have a candle pokemon. I also like Baltoy, Bronzor, and several fakemon that are object-based.
    Pokemon that are based on rodents I tend to dislike. Raticate, Bidoof, Nidoran, Buneary, Pachirisu, etc. Not all of them I dislike, as Raichu, Furret, Rattata, and Watchog are pretty awesome, but most of the ones I dislike fall into this category. (In my opinion, hedgehogs don't count as rodents, so if you think I hate Cyndaquil, SHUT UP!!)
    Finally, any pokemon that is a cheap rip off of an older one I'm inclined to dislike. Feebas, Skitty, and Swalot are exceptions, but I dislike the following: Ducklett, Alomomola, Bouffalant, and whatever-the-heck-Sewaddle's-cocoon-evolution-thing-is-called, the last of which horribly fails to replicate Metapod's greatness.
    And those are my two cents. (although, with the length of that post, maybe that would be more like twenty cents.)

GirlyGirl

Years
    i love rodent pokemon, there so cute :D
    i probably like them because, i am totally in love with hamsters, so yeah.....

I also tend to dislike pokemon that are rock types, dont know why, i just see them, as ya know rocks?!?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I dislike rodents who have those kind of teeth. Like Pachirisu. It just makes me so urgh. >.<

I don't know why people don't like food-based Pokemon (in other words, Vanillite & co.) but find Exeggcute perfectly normal. It's a bunch of eggs with faces. And some of them are cracked. :/

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I really don't like Happiny and Smoochum. They're both really ugly (I'm guessing many of you agree with Smoochum being ugly) but for some reason, people think Happiny is cute?? Its ponytail thing is awkward, the blush/cheek things remind me of clowns and the bumps on its forehead just look weird. I'm probably putting too much attention into its appearance, but it's just... ugh. Annoying.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Pokemon with stupid designs. NO, NOT YOU, GARBORDOR.
    Well, actually Garbordor and others, like Magnemite. XD
    I also tend to hate Pokemon that can't faint many things, especially ones I spent a long time training.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I dislike evolutions that make your cute Pokemon no longer cute and not making them look cool while taking away their cuteness. I'm looking at you Musharna, I liked my cute little Munna and now I have a giant fetus.

I really don't like Happiny and Smoochum. They're both really ugly (I'm guessing many of you agree with Smoochum being ugly) but for some reason, people think Happiny is cute?? Its ponytail thing is awkward, the blush/cheek things remind me of clowns and the bumps on its forehead just look weird. I'm probably putting too much attention into its appearance, but it's just... ugh. Annoying.

I think Smoochum is cute and Happiny is ugly.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, I think Smoochoum and happiny are both pretty cute. :3
    that and I'm kind of a fan of baby pokemon, TBH

Normally what turns me off about pokemon is the general art. It happens all the time; even when it comes to general team building. =(

I don't know why people don't like food-based Pokemon (in other words, Vanillite & co.) but find Exeggcute perfectly normal. It's a bunch of eggs with faces. And some of them are cracked. :/

I dunno; things like Vanillette (or whatever its name is) are pretty tolerable to me, TBH. I can't describe it...sometimes weird things are pretty attractable to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    I only dislike very overrated Pokemon, but I actually like them.
    I don't really dislike any Pokemon, only their popularity. (I love Rayquaza, I just hate how overrated it is.)

Back