• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can now revive one series.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    There's so many series I want but most of them have had entries somewhat recently, just not in the past few years so who knows they may come back...
    I would love to see xenosaga though, that's one of my main wishes, especially if it comes to switch

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Megaman Battle Network or Megaman Starforce series.

Played them as a child and they will always be the best games imo. I still cry over the ending of Starforce 3. The saddest moment in my gaming history was the "Megaman Battle Network END" text at BN6's end, man that was a heartbreaker.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Gonna have to go with either Jet Set Radio or the Banjo-Kazooie series. Those are the two games that I used to play that don't have anything right now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The World Ends With You, but not a direct sequel or prequel. Pick other cities and have the reaper game going on there too. I'd love to get more overarching lore on how death works but I think the original game is so perfect the way it is, I don't want them to mess with it. So I only want this to happen if they're totally separate games in the same universe.

Maybe I'll finally get my wish if TWEWY Final Remix does well. ;_;

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • KotOR. Retcon TOR so it didn't exist and continue the storyline from where KotOR 2 left off.

Honorable mentions to Golden Sun and the 2D Zelda games (LA and the Oracles).

Back