• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You captured my heart!

Years
    All my teams of six from all the games I have grew on me and they are all eventually go to the newest gens, I just have to make sure I have something strong enough to replace them if needed. My Soulsilver would probably have a team dearest to, which is my dream team, and you can see it in my sig. Aside from those, another Pokemon is my Shiny Umbreon which I carry in a Pokewalker and carries the memory of a cat of mine ^^

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    A slight update to my previous answer, I've really started becoming attached to my Swampert, especially as her traits resemble my own (modest and often lost in thought!) I'm actually a bit concerned that I will lose her, as my AS came pre downloaded on a SD card with my 2DS bundle, are those cartridges as secure as the physical copies or should I consider trading Swampert to X when I buy it?

Years
    I have to say that my main ones are my shiny Samurott which I hatched on the first egg, my female Combee and my Sylveon both of which I am using for monotype challenges

Rantiki

Champion of SEN Children
    Years
    Meep this is hard, I LOVE Rapidash I remember that was the first Pokemon I saw that made me go "WOW". However I haven't seen enough to have definitive favorites yet. I think my teams I will make will be quine and dragon based, before I go onto themed Teams like "Phantom of the Opera" and so on!

Sarah

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Playing Pokemon X now and I've really become fond of some of this newer generation, I particularly adore my Vivillon and Chesnaught. :) I'm also becoming extremely fond of my Clauncher and Amaura.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Ok Lucario, is and will always be my favorite Pokemon! I got it in my used Platinum game that was nearly completed and had high level Pokemon so I never restarted it. The team it had already had Lucario, in it and was first up to come out in a Pokeball. I watched the Hoenn movie with the Lucario, in it that had telekinetic abilities allowing it to talk. I saw it and fell in love with it's awesome design and the power it could unleash. At first I had assumed it was a legendary Pokemon and flipped out when it was on my Platinum game. I kept it in my party through the rest of the game and raised it to level 100 and it more or less destroyed Cynthia's team using dragon pulse the only move it could use that did damage cause my cousin got a hold of my ds and without my permission taught it 3 hm moves that I had no idea how to get rid of at the time or how to get the moves that were there before them back. So I just used Dragon pulse and beat everyone I could with it! I had intended to keep it and put it on my X game but I couldn't use the Pokebank to transfer it from black and it ended up being deleted for a replay of black. (Didn't have a working ds emulator yet.)

In gen 6 I have fallen in love with Pyroar! Lions are my favorite animal and now I have an Electric type one (Luxray) to use and a Fire and Normal type one (Pyroar) to use! And now I can't wait to see what will come later on in the next couple of games!

Back