• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You has issues

Years
    We all do.

What are yours? Mine....hmm....I hate the dark, I sometimes flip out if I am unexpectedly touched, I think Bigfoot is an alien experiment to clone humans gone wrong, and a bunch of other things.

(I AM SERIOUS ABOUT BIGFOOT.)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    By issues...do you mean like what problems we have or what O~o. I'm a bit confused :|?

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    I constantly think someone is going to break into my house and attack me.
    I always think someone is watching me when I'm outside.
    I can't stand up to my mother.
    I hate my little brother with a passion. (yes I consider this an issue because you shouldn't literally be able to hate your own siblings, yet I do)
    I pick on myself.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    I get violent when angry. I have anger issues too. Lovely!

I also am pretty desensitized when it comes to things....mostly "disturbing" fiction. There's a 90% that something won't bother me too much.

o__0

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I go into a murderous rage on occasion purely out of built up stress. I never feel guilt, ever. I'm completely desensitized to near anything and there's basically no solid reason to believe I won't go insane and kill someone one day.

Guess you'll just have to trust me...
    You has issues

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Rarely I go into a rage that I can't really control. Last time I threw my best friend 5 ft because he got in my way :/

Years
    I get paranoid over certain people for no reason. (its actually caused me to cut off one of my friends)
    I go into an uncontrollable state when i get paranoid (last time i blacked out and woke up with a knife in my hand o.O)
    I am not phased at all by dead bodies. (i used to live next the funeral parlor that my parents worked at :P)

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    Let's see,

1: Without my medication, I turn into a paranoid freak. Some of the paranoia slips through my medication though, especially when I'm under high stress.

2: I have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a mix of good and bad. I'm not very tactful with my words.

3: My anger and frustration can build into something a book on autism calls "The Volcano Effect."

4: My conscience usually stops me, but if someone or something pushes me too far, I can get vicious or even violent (I used to have a tendency to attack teachers and students in middle school).

5: I'm a bit narcissistic, as in I take great pride in myself.

6: I'm extremely protective of my belongings. I have fits when my sister wants to use my computer (verbal assault).

7: I've actually been traumatized by ants. That started my PTSD kind of phobia of insects (I run away from bees and wasps).

8: I'm scared of my dad. He attacked me as a child and threatened me as an adult.

9: I'm hypersensitive to touch. When someone touches me, my nerve endings go crazy and start to itch.

10: I'm abnormally impatient. I cannot wait for something when there's a time limit, otherwise I start to get aberrant.

11: I'm very, VERY negative at times.

12: My actions are strongly affected by my mood (sounds normal, doesn't it?).

13: I have irregular sleeping habits.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Mine are easy, most people know my issues:

- I've got mood issues so I have to take tablets.
    - I am with drawn. (mainly at school).
    - I hardly say anything or I avoid all eye contact with people I'm not comfortable around.
    - I can be negative sometimes, like I don't like being proved I am wrong.
    - I have a lack of self-confidence as well.

Those are the only ones I can think of for myself.

Years
    ~ I'm reticent... I keep to myself too much.
    ~ I'm paranoid... like when my window is open at night, I can't fall asleep because I think someone's gonna jump through it and attack me or something. xD
    ~ The people I love the most are the people I'm the most scared of.
    ~ I've been starting to develop a very colorful vocabulary lately. >.>
    ~ When I REALLY like something, it gets to me and I become seriously obsessed.
    ~ I have a really serious inferiority complex.
    ~ I procrastinate too much.

I'm sure I have more but there are too much to list. xP

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'm afraid of bees for no apparent reason and I have a few chronic physical ailments that have been plaguing me for years. Other than that, I think I'm all right. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    My imaginary friend thinks you have issues.

For me, I don't like being in the dark bymyself. I just don't like it :/

I also have issues with people who have issues with my issues.

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
    I'm paranoid about serial killers. I hallucinate dead people. I actually thought there was a dismembered arm in my living room and I screamed a little. It was kind of funny now that I think about it. I have hallucinations like that a lot and sleep with the light on and the door closed.

I read and write incest. And I'm into Kaulitzmicrophilia, which would be microphilia when it's about the Kaulitz twins of Tokio Hotel. Who I also write twincest about.

I write some pretty disturbing stuff.
    :3

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Oh yeah, I also cuss a LOT. The only time I don't is when I'm around my dad and on websites like this where it specifically has "no cussing" rules.

I'm also intimidated by overly nice people because I get scared my mostly-negative attitude will put them off. :/

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hmm...
    I cant say I have numerous issues, but I do have a few.

1. I'm far too shy. Probably because I dont have much self-confidence. It happens when life gets rough...

2. I am brutally honest. To a fault.
    Now some of you may feel that's a good thing, but it really isn't when you are honest to a fault AND have the odd personality that I have. Mainly because once something upsets me, or moves me sufficiently, I lose my usual shy shell and can become quite loud on the topic. ><

Those are the two main things in myself that I see as issues. Anything else you may hear about me is pure BS. That being said, I'm quite an oddball once you get to know me. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have way too many issues. I mean, nobody likes me anymore with this pile of issues I have. What am I going to do with all this old PC Magazine? :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I have severe skin allergies.
    I am a college aged male who likes anime aimed at preteen girls.
    I have a short temper.
    I am very impatient.
    I have an extremely unpredictable sleep pattern. Often I don't get enough.
    I don't eat breakfast unless I'm at a hotel.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I can't stand a mess and force myself to clean in the middle of the night. I watch Disney channel to get to sleep. I have a high chance of having bipolar disorder (it runs in the family and the odds are against me), however I havn't been diagnsoed. And a whole ton of other things that I really can't think of :P

Back