• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU HAVE BEEN INVADED!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hello.

As the kind introductory bar right below the logo so generously is persuading me, I am urged to make an introductory thread.

I am a lover of ROM Hacks, and of all communities, you guys do it best. I'd love to begin working with people as a script/sprite/general development aid or something along those lines.

Since I don't have any interesting dialogue planned or any idea who you are, let's do a fact thread!

I'll go first:
    Favorite color: Purple
    Favorite Gen: 3
    Favorite Pokémon: absol
    Least favorite Pokémon: Crygonal (are they legs? a mustache? a mouth?)
    Random fact about self: I have an extreme problem with understimulation. It's debilitating
    What if offer to you/forum: positive input and sprite expertise!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good eye! We definitely have a good ROM Hacking community over on the ROM hacking board! And yup, feel free to ask for any form of assistance that you need! You can form a team of your own, or you can join one to help things along! Loads of good stuff around there, and the mods there are pretty incredible; feel free to say 'hi' or something. :3

Aha, Crygonal is quite the interesting pokemon though; I'm pretty sure that's a mustache it has though, but, yeah it's tricky to tell, gah. Still, Absol rocks! I'd say it's one of my personal favourite dark pokemon too - I think I'll use it on ORAS too, if you're getting those games, at least! :D

Anyways, welcome to the forum, and thanks for introducing yourself! It's really great getting to know you, and I hope that you will enjoy your time here on the forums! If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask, on account of we don't bite n' all! Take care, and have a great day. <33

Years
  • Cryogonal is cool though! :( I thought it looked.. messy? complex? at first but eventually he grew on me. Absol is absolutely gorgeous without a doubt however, especially its mega form. I'm looking forward to using one in Alpha Sapphire when I nab my copy.

Anyways, big welcome to you! If ROM hacking's your area of interest then you're very much in the right place. ;P We have myriads upon myriads of hacks to try out and plenty of resources that can help you along the way in making your own game. You're going to love it. Enjoy exploring and be sure to poke one of the staff if you need anything, such as myself or Dragon up there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    YES! A Gen 3 lover such as myself! Absol is pretty freakin awesome though! its mega evo is cool too. its on my wifi battle team and its a shiny version. But there are tons of people needing help with their rom hacks and would be happy for someone with your expertise. I, and everyone else on here, welcome you to PokeCommunity!

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Hello always nice to meet a new fellow pokemon lover hope your time on here is a wonderful one and yes I know this message is probably a bit late to say hi

Back