• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know that thing called Pokemon?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I might actually start playing the game again.

I lost complete interest in the anime in '06, lost interest in the TCG years back, lost interest in the game last year... which is why I also have all the Pokemon boards collapsed and put it to one side after I started playing TWEWY.

There's a D/P tournament happening here at the start of April, I kind of want to enter if I have the time to (since Pokemon stuff doesn't really exist in New Zealand anymore), but that means picking up the game again and actually making a team...

Should I??
    First to fourth placings do win DS games. xD
    I have some chance... with what I have. But they do have some weird rules.

Aaaand, this post was kinda random.

Years
  • my friends play the pokemon games to much I play a bit ( like 2 times every 3 weeks) but not that much... My girl friend is well time consumin. But she is totaly worth it and she's way into me. XD

Back