• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you play too much Pokemon When...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    So tempting to comment on the above post, but I'll pass..... XD

You know you've played too much pokemon when you are trying to fall asleep at night, and you hear the battle music playing, even though your game is off. :O

I've had that happen after all-nighters..... :P

Years
    You use pets as pokemon and battle other people's pets.
    Throwing rocks at squirrels, thinking they're Sentrets and you are trying to catch them.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    When you have done just about everything able to be done, and only even turn on the game for Wi-Fi battles.

I am actually in that situation in SoulSilver except my team isn't ready for Wi-Fi battles yet.

You know you play too much Pokémon when you know how to type the é with the accent.

See what I did there?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    When during School you make a totally fitting pokemon reference that no one seems to get but a few select people

Back