• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you play too much Pokemon When...

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    You may have played too much Pokemon if you draw a big pentagram on the floor and do a long, complicated blood ritual in an attempt to summon real pokemon.

Years
    When you have a live action Pokemon battle with your little cousin.
    ....When you use his little sisters as Pokemon.

When you go to the mountains and become the founder of a new Pokemon region and catch a plethora of invisible Pokemon.

When your cousins call you on your cell phone daily to ask about Pokemon.
    ....When they believe you can list all of the rare candy locations in Diamond.
    .......When you can.....kidding :laugh:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    when on a Science test, you remember one of the words in a question from a Pokedex entry. Trust me, that has helped me out so many times. XD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    You win a spelling bee with a word from the description of Seafoam Islands in Leafgreen.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    When one of your best friends memorized the fainting animations of the Ralts evolution line from Colosseum...and reenacted them.

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
    You play pokemon too much... when you throw balls or spheres at anything you see!
    You Play pokemon too much... when you wake up in the morning and say "Time to get Another Badge"
    You play pokemon too much... when you go to a minimart and say " gimme 20 poke'balls"

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    When a pokemon song playing from kings island (Amusement park) Gets stuck in your head and you start looking it up on the internet just to listen to it.

When you pay for a fan based pokemon website

When you start talking to your pokemon, expecting an answer back

When you dress up your dog like a growlith and start chasing it around with rubber bouncy balls you begged your mom to get from the grocery store(haha i was a crazy child)

When you download a Emulator just to play a pokemon game that has only come out in Japan.(ROMS were hard to find)

When its winter and your acting like a charmander while pretending the vapor that comes from your mouth when you breathe is fire(did this to when i was younger xD)

Last edited:
    Back