• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you play too much Pokemon When...

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    You know you like Pokémon too much if you plan to name your son Ash or your daughter Misty.

Also, you know when your friend likes MW2 too much when he is going to name his son Glock. (My friend plans to do that)

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    You know you play too much Pokémon when you are over 20 and still play it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    you know you play too much pokemon when you know more than 100 pokemon names

Not really, if you've played Pokémon for years ya kinda just know a bunch of names. I mean there are 493 Pokémon and soon to be more....

-------------------------

You know you play Pokémon too much when on your first day of school, you start holding up your newly purchased red DS to people's faces and expect it to give information on the person.

You know you play Pokémon too much when you and your buddy plan to get a plane ticket to Japan and fly there without your parents when you are 10 because you believe that you will be able to find and capture real live Pokémon there and go on an adventure.

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    You know you play too much Pokemon when you want to make sure it goes on for the rest of you life.

Trust me, I know. o_o

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    ...when you dream of getting a Pokemon from Oak.

...when your Yo Momma jokes include references to Pokemon.

...when you're 17, a senior at high school, and you proudly wear a Pokewalker on your belt at school.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    YKYPTMPW....you listen to the pokémon theme tunes on your iPod and imagine crushing all your enemies with the swish of your 100ft Charizard's tail... >:3

nakahubadme

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    You know you play too much pokemon when:

You refer to real life animals as pokemons, ex: Kangaroos as Kangaskhans, Snakes as Arboks, etc...

You randomly burst into the Pokemon theme song, "POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!"

Yeah, I'm guilty.

La Denryu

WITTY CAPTION
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    You know you play too much pokemon when your path is completely blocked, just because there is a small tree in the way.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    you know you play too much pokemon when a blackish grey dog walks by and you shout oh! its a Mightyena!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    You know you Play Pokemon too much when...
    You walk into random peoples houses just because you want to watch their TV because your looking for a Mespirit/Cresselia/Zapdos,Moltres or Articuno.
    ~Ruler Arceus

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    You know you play too much Pokemon when your fishing and you think you encountered a Magikarp or Feebas.

Last edited:
    Back