• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You learn something new everyday.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • As they say, you learn something new everyday. Now I don't know who "they" are, but they are right. But what about you. You must've learnt something today, so tell us...

What have you learnt today?

Today, I learnt how to spell Exeggcute. I always thought I knew how to spell it today until I tried to before.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Today, I learned that I have a lot of school stuff to do and I was thinking that I don't. D:

Years
  • I have just learnt/figured out how it is possible to put a weather system into a terrain program I am building for University. I just have to implement it now! XD​

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I've learnt that my internal clock hates me and that no matter how exhausted I am, no matter how much sleep I try and get, and no matter how early I try to go to bed it will always, always hate me.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Honestly?

I learned how much I type "Well anyway" in posts I make. @-@; Maybe its a good or bad habit? That I will have to find out some other time. :3
    Now I'm currently learning about enzymes~ or re-learning in this case.

nm legend

Years
  • well i just came back from a game of basketball and i learned that im starting to get a lil better at attacking the rim, so good in fact that i got double teamed the rest of the game and couldnt make any more points......so thats wat i learded, ATTACKING THE RIM IN TRAFFIC

...im proud of myself lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Today I learned that if you leave your computer on and stay logged in on MSN while you're sleeping, Erik will ask you for advice on things at like 1 in the morning and Manipulation will wake you up at 6:30.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Today I learned about th US's poor city infrastructure on the History Chanel.

Years
  • Today I learned that the Aurora Borealis are formed by particles of the sun getting trapped in the magnetic field of Earth, namely the North and South Pole. :D

(dont ask, we're doing Svalbard in Geography)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Today I learnt...no not that.

Today I learnt Went uses the current default PC style. ^____^

Back