• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • My point still stands... 1000 normally is a lot, but when it's already on a 4500 monster, it's just why the heck am I putting in so many cards just to get something that will end up as inferior to a Cyber Twin Dragon? Cyber Twin has lower attack than Cyber End but generally Cyber Twin is more useful, because its effect of attacking 2 times is usually better than piercing. Likewise, if i'm putting in at least 2 monsters to pay for the 10 stars, 1 ritual spell (even if it's Advanced Ritual Art) and this thing in my deck to potentially clog my hand, i really hope for more than just something that a sakuretsu armor may laugh at...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Omega Transformation
    Continuous Spell Card
    Remove from play 1 'VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon' and 1 'Ω Tank' from your hand or your side of the field and special summon 1 'Ω Desolater Dragon' from your hand, deck or graveyard. This card is destroyed if 'Ω Desolater Dragon' is destroyed.

Ω Desolater Dragon Restricted 1 per deck.
    10*/ Effect/ Machine/ Light.
    Atk: 4800/ Def: 3900
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of 'Omega Transformation'. Once per turn, remove from play 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field. Increase the Atk and Def of this card by 200 for each of your opponents out of play monsters. Destroy this card if 'Omega Transformation' is destroyed.

Ω Tank
    4*/Machine/ Effect/ Light.
    Atk: 0/ Def: 2000
    When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Select and activate one of the following effects:
    • Add one 'Ω Tank' from your deck to your hand and shuffle your Deck.
    • Add one 'Omega Transformation' from your deck to your hand and shuffle your deck.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Umm...Icha: It's not infinite Mirror Force since 1) you can still only have three copies of Trap Replication and 2) you need to keep a fresh supply of traps in your hand to use it and will have to account for the constant discards too. Really exploiting that card calls for a pretty trap-heavy deck (And personally, I'd use that to abuse Solemn Judgment since it bypasses activation costs). If you want infinite Mirror Force, try Aswan Apparition. ;3 Oh, and if you're looking for a quick fix with Mirror Force then Mask of Darkness is certainly far preferable.

The Soul Sword Warrior: Ehh...this would be so much better if it was an 8- or 12-star, seeing as how Advanced Ritual Art requires you to offer monsters of precisely the right combined level. The coin toss makes it sort of dubious, although it could be a potential OTKO if you get it right then clear the field with Lightning Vortex. At least make the toss optional. =O

Wrath of the Stars: So level star naughtiness is now burn as well? Yay for that. ^^ The damage is a bit on the weak side, though.

Omegas: Erm...no, just no. The XYZs are already clogging so much deckspace that there's no way to fit in even W-Wing or V-Tiger efficiently, let alone three cards that are even more useless, especially since this new combination doesn't even sit snuggly in the fusion deck like the rest but instead becomes yet another dead draw. And that's not even getting into the fact that all your hard work goes out of the window the moment your opponent pulls a piece of spell or trap removal. No matter how you slice it, it's just not worth the effort. :\

Aaanyways, I don't know if this can top Demise but at least it's a bit...different from the usual ritual monsters.

Pureblood Warrior
    Warrior/Ritual/Effect
    12 Star/Light
    ? Atk/ ? Def

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "Pureblood Lineage". The original Atk and Def of this card becomes half the combined Atk of all Normal monsters in your Graveyard. If all monsters used to Ritual Summon this card were Normal monsters, this card is not affected by any Spell or Trap cards.

Pureblood Lineage
    Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Pureblood Warrior". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Ritual Summon.

Oh, and since I feel like playing with the alphabet soup just a bit:

Formation Break

Quick-Play Spell

Select and activate one of the following:

- Select one Fusion monster on the Field that has one or more Union monster(s) listed in its Fusion Materials and return it to the owner's Fusion Deck, then Special Summon all monsters used to summon the card to the owner's Field in Attack Position.

- Select one Union Monster equipped to another monster on the Field and Special Summon the Union monster to the owner's Field in Attack Position.

WX Catapult Cannon
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    6 Star/Light
    2400 Atk / 1400 Def

"W-Wing Catapult" + "X-Head Cannon" This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding 1 card from your hand, remove from play up to three Monster cards from your opponent's Graveyard.

WY Dragon Catapult
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    6 Star/Light
    2100 Atk/ 1800 Def

"W-Wing Catapult" + "Y-Dragon Head" This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding 1 card from your hand, remove from play up to three Spell or Trap cards from your opponent's Graveyard.

WZ Catapult Tank
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    6 Star/Light
    2000 Atk / 2400 Def

"W-Wing Catapult" + "Z-Metal Tank" This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding 1 card from your hand, discard a card at random from your opponent's Hand.

VX Tiger Cannon
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    6 Star/Light
    2300 Atk / 1600 Def

"V-Tiger Jet" + "X-Head Cannon" This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding 1 card from your hand, destroy one face-up monster card on your opponent's Field.

VY Dragon Jet
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    6 Star/Light
    2200 Atk / 1800 Def

"V-Tiger Jet" + "Y-Dragon Head" This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding 1 card from your hand, reveal the top three cards of your opponent's Deck. If there are any monster cards, select one of them and discard it. The other cards are shuffled into your opponent's Deck.

VZ Tiger Tank

Machine/Fusion/Effect
    6 Star/Light
    2000 Atk / 2300 Def

"V-Tiger Jet" + "Z-Metal Tank" This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding 1 card from your hand, reveal the top three cards of your opponent's Deck. If there are any spell or trap cards, select one of them and discard it. The other cards are shuffled into your opponent's Deck.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • @ Wrath of the Stars- Put on Ojama Trio, and watch the damage skyrocket by 900 already =x. Metal Reflect Slime may elevate this thing to its own deck of broken-ness.

As for formation warrior, that's deadly but super hard to get out... 3 normal monsters in your hand with advanced ritual art can be difficult. But I do see that it has considerable uses. Its protection is pretty insane, lol.

For the alphabet soup, what can I say... they're pretty darn doomed (because the original 3 took the best effects =o) Yes these fusions can help, but then if you're ultimately trying for VWXYZ which sucks more than XYZ technically... yeahhh. Fun deck, but in no way convincing me why should i play VW when XYZ gets the job done (if at all possible XD)

Good luck with this forum as I'm gone to holiday for 2 weeks now :x

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Now please don't hate me. I'm posting in this thread to receive help on how to word Yu-Gi-Oh cards properly. I'm going to write the basic idea behind the card's effect, and someone can help me with it.

Phobos
    Warrior / Effect
    4 Star / Earth
    ATK: 2200 DEF: 750

If 'Deimos' is on the field, this card can attack twice in one turn.

Deimos
    Warrior / Effect
    4 Star / Fire
    ATK: 1100 DEF: 1900

If 'Phobos' is on the field, increase the ATK of this monster by 1200.

The Olympian Ares
    Warrior / Effect
    8 Star / Fire
    ATK: 2950 DEF: 2050

Increase the ATK of this monster by 700 for every card on the field with "Phobos," "Deimos," and "Warrior" in its name.

Apollo's Priest
    Spellcaster
    3 Star / Light
    ATK: 1300 DEF: 1400

A dedicated follow of Apollo who attacks his enemies with the power of the Sun.

Artemis' Huntress
    Warrior / Effect
    5 Star / Dark
    ATK: 2000 DEF: 1400

Decrease the ATK of the card by 1000 when the target is a Beast or Beast Warrior.

Apollo's Golden Bow
    Equip Magic Card (?-Don't know the proper name for it)

Increase the ATK of Monster equipped with this card by 700. If attached to a Monster with "Apollo's Priest" in its name, increase the ATK of this card by 1500.

Parthenon
    Field

When this card is in play, decrease the ATK and DEF of any card without "Olympian" in its name by 800.

The Olympian Hera
    Spellcaster / Effect
    7 Star / Earth
    ATK: 1800 DEF: 3200

When this card is Normal Summoned to the field, you may also Special Summon the card "Hera's Glowing Peacock" in the ATK Position.

Hera's Glowing Peacock
    Bird / Effect
    3 Star / Wind
    ATK: 800 DEF: 1000

For every Stand-By Phase this card is on the field, increase the owner of this card's Life Points by 1000.

Hera's Glowing Blade
    Equip Magic

In order for this card to be used both "The Olympian Hera" and "Hera's Glowing Peacock" must be on the field. By sacrificing "Hera's Glowing Peacock" you may equip this card to "The Olympian Hera." This card increases the ATK "The Olympian Hera" by 2000.

Honey and Ambrose
    Normal Magic

Increase the user of this card's Life Points by 2000.

The Olympian Zeus
    Warrior / Effect
    8 Star / Wind
    ATK: 3100 DEF: 2400

When this card is in play, increase the ATK of all cards with "Olympian" in their names by 900.

Aquila
    Bird
    6 Star / Earth
    ATK: 2500 DEF: 1800

Zeus' loyal eagle who attacks those who desecrate his master's name.

Please help? I'd like to learn how to word properly...

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yeah, we're obviously going to have to put these in correct wording:

Phobos: The attack power is overkill, especially for something that can potentially attack twice. The roof for penalty-free low-level monsters is 2000 Atk, and that's Gene-warped Warwolf (which is a normal monster). Seeing as how this gets some major leverage from Deimos, I'd say drop it to 1800 or so (Although that's still pretty hefty). Also, it's typically "in the same Battle Phase" rather than 'in the same turn'.

Deimos: Ehh...sort of the same thing as Phobos (Although not quite as bad). A tribute-free monster rising to 2300 Atk in the company of a monster that is already a formidable beatstick in its own right is pretty hefty, especially since 1900 Def will fend off attacks pretty well while it waits for its partner. Maybe make it so it only goes up to 2100 (Cyber Dragon level). Again, refer to the roof levels of attack power and such. As it is, this turns into a penalty-free Goblin Attack Force...which is pretty big.

Ares: That should be 'or' rather than 'and' there. As it is, the card only gets a boost from monsters that are called "Phobos Deimos Warrior" (or another combination of all three words). It's alright, I guess, but effects that just increase attack power are sort of meh. High-level monsters should do cooler things than that.

Apollo's Priest: A wimpy vanilla among countless others. Nothing to comment on, really, except that it should be 'follower' rather than 'follow'.

Apollo's Bow: The correct term is Equip Spell. :3 Also, you can just say "If the equipped monster is 'Apollo's Priest'". I wouldn't use this personally. It's only barely worth the bother on a monster that is seriously subpar in its own right and equip spells in general are kind of meh.

Artemis' Huntress: Completely subpar. It's incredibly weak even without the handicap. Also, I thought Artemis was the goddess of the hunt? Why would her hunter have trouble with beasts? You'd think that it's the other way around...x.O

Parthenon: Ouch, that stings a bit. But there are so few olympians that you'll be stung too.

Hera: Who in their right mind would tribute summon a high level monster that gets trampled by low-level vanillas only to get a weak effect monster with a lukewarm LP recovery effect? Also, you need to specify where you special summon from (hand, deck, graveyard, or removed from play cards). This could so use an effect that actually makes it useful...

Hera's Glowing Peacock: Way too weak to ever be useful, and the LP recovery is not even close to being worth the bother of summoning. Also, that should be "During each of his/her Standby Phases, the controller of this card gains 1000 Life Points.".

Hera's Glowing Blade: The first provision is needless since you can't fulfill the activation requirement if the peacock isn't around. That should be "This card can only be equipped to 'Olympian Hera'. Tribute Hera's Glowing Peacock from your Field to activate this card. The monster equipped with this card gains 2000 Atk.". Again, not worth it. There are so many cooler effects than measly attack boosts. If you want something to equip Hera with, just make the Peacock a union monster. =O

Honey and Ambrose: Should be "Gain 2000 Life Points.". Much neater that way, no? Anyways, it beats Dian Keto and the like, I guess, and could have some use in wacky decks like Jupiter OTKO. LP boosts in general aren't too hot, though.

Zeus: Another Atk boost? Talk about a one-note set. :\

Aquila: The type you're looking for is Winged Beast; not Bird. Also, why earth? o.O

Ehh...your big problem is not so much in the wordings as in the effects. They're all like...either 'gain life points' or 'gain Atk'. There's so much more to YGO than that (And most decks these days are very good at playing around and exploiting big beatsticks with no supportive effects). Also, I find it slightly disappointing that you haven't given the monsters any special effects that correspond to their powers and roles in mythology. I mean, Phobos and Deimos mean 'Fear' and 'Dread' respectively (and are embodiments thereof), yet their effects do not reflect this in any way (Negating attacks, lowering opponent attack power, limiting what your opponent can summon, or preventing your opponent from switching battle positions would all be far more suitable). Also, I was expecting something a bit more grand than a lukewarm attack boost from the overgod himself. (What ever happened to smiting infidels with lightning bolts? =O) Yeah, I think I'd sooner take the agents (Venus, Jupiter, Apollo, and Mars) over this lot, simply because their effects are cooler. Oh, and this doesn't mean that I'd hate you by the way. I just like my card effects varied, innovative, and preferably complex. xD

And now for something completely different:

Soul Prison
    Field Spell

Whenever a monster on the Field is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to the Field in its original position. A monster Special Summoned by this effect can not attack, change its Battle Position, or use any of its card effects, is not affected by any card effects except this card's, may not be selected as an attack target and may not be offered as tribute under any conditions. When all the monsters on a player's Field are monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect, the player may be attacked directly. When this card is removed from the Field, all monsters Special Summoned by this effect are sent to the Graveyard.

Now does someone feel like being an YGO genius and showing me how to make proper use of that one? xD

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Thanks to AE, the wordings are sorted out and effects that needed to be re-written are... So, here joo go! Added a new Skunk. Stinky, Skunk of the Desert.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Soul Prison
    Field Spell

Whenever a monster on the Field is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to the Field in its original position. A monster Special Summoned by this effect can not attack, change its Battle Position, or use any of its card effects, is not affected by any card effects except this card's, may not be selected as an attack target and may not be offered as tribute under any conditions. When all the monsters on a player's Field are monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect, the player may be attacked directly. When this card is removed from the Field, all monsters Special Summoned by this effect are sent to the Graveyard.

Now does someone feel like being an YGO genius and showing me how to make proper use of that one? xD

I'm no genius, but it'd make a good and slow suicidal tactic. It's kind of something like a "kill yourself slowly but look cool doing it" sort of thing. I don't know enough cards to combo this really, since it has a lot of restrictions. *Puzzled.

Thanks to AE, the wordings are sorted out and effects that needed to be re-written are... So, here joo go! Added a new Skunk. Stinky, Skunk of the Desert.

Spoiler:

Some of the wordings for the cards are still off. I'm planning on critique-ing them when I come back but I'm pretty sure someone will get to them before I do. Cute though.

Anyway, here are some revisionary "Armored Core" cards I've come up with.

Spoiler:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Okay, here's another:

Name: Diamond Tower
    Card Type: Field Magic Card
    Effect: Choose between:
    All Dragon-type monsters have their ATK increased by 750 and their DEF decreased by 600.
    OR
    All Dragon-type monsters have their ATK and DEF increased by 200.
    Rarity: Ultra-Rare

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well, concerning Soul Prison...its predominant effect is its capacity to create bloated fields of useless monsters on both sides. (Note that it says 'whenever a monster on the field is sent to the graveyard', this means that it applies for both players) This being the case, cards that derive advantages from big fields thrive on it. From the top of my head, Just Desserts and Secret Barrel are both good candidates and Gyaku-Gire Panda will also grow into a monstrous size very quickly. Beyond that, Card of Safe Return has some synergy since this one is summoning from the graveyard (meaning a free draw whenever a monster on your field goes bye-bye) and Spirit Barrier creates a Tornado Wall + Legendary Ocean style synergy since as long as you have monsters (even monsters incapable of doing anything who can be attacked past) on your field Spirit Barrier prevents all battle damage. Beyond that...I can't really find anything to support it, except - of course - for Frostweaver's Wrath of the Stars trap which abuses this one like heck. xD And to the rest of you guys: you are allowed to comment on people's cards too, you know. =O

Now then, some wordings and whatnot here and there:

Skunks

Hurricane: That should be "by a card effect controlled by your opponent", I think you stopped writing in mid-sentence there. Anyways, better. It's a rather bothersome wall since Brain Control and Soul Exchange are a no go against it and the LP recovery effect kicks in if you turn it to attack. Nice general nuisance. :3

Plasma: That's a lot better in terms of balance, although you could add "(including Flip Summon)" to the beginning in case it's placed face-down for some reason. ;D

Vice: Okay, here we have a problem. If damage calculation is not applied then nothing can destroy this card in battle and this card can't destroy anything in battle or inflict damage, because all of that happens on the Damage Step. x_O That should be "All Battle Damage to the controller of this card from battles involving this card becomes zero.", if I guessed the effect correctly. Also, I notice that it's a 9-star monster but apparently only requires 7 stars' worth of tributes. I probably don't have to tell you that it's standard for ritual monsters to require their own level's worth in tribute. :3 Also, you don't need to mention the tribute requirements on the ritual monster since the ritual spell covers that.

Arc (Highest): Better. In the fusion deck it doesn't risk a dead draw, and the additional card each turn should give your opponent plenty of incentive to dispose of it. :3

Sacred Sword: Still destroys anything without even giving it a fair fight, like Sasuke Samurai #4 without the flip. Honestly, do something about that destruction effect. xP

Swamp: Sort of a new take on Harpies' Hunting Ground. Useful support effects, definitely. Now all you need is a field searcher monster. ;D

Vampire Skunk: That's more like it. Sort of like Magic Cylinder and Draining Shield in the same package. :3

Armored Cores

Prototype Next Armored Core: Demise has gone machine. o.o At least give that effect an LP cost (Or make it so you have to tribute Anatolia, sort of like with Daedalus and Umi). I'm a bit concerned, though, because all you have to do to OTKO is drop this and follow it up with any given machine monster and Limiter Removal. x_O Maybe make it so it can't attack on the turn it blasts everything? :3

Linx 4: "While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, your opponent cannot select any monster on your Field except the equipped monster as an attack target". Cool, and the higher attack power means it can fight on its own in a pinch.

Sol Dios: Big basher with a built-in Ring of Destruction. I'd say you could easily drop the Atk boost to 400 and it would still be formidable. Limiter Removal makes it sting like crazy.

Sol Dios Behemoth: Ehh...it's a bit overkill. At 1000 per card, this thing can end games on turn two. At least cut down the Atk boost to 600 or something like that. It's still getting a far better deal out of it than stuff like Golden Homunculus, and with the rate that most decks toss spells into the graveyard it will still grow to crazy sizes.

Kojima Core: Okay, explain this for me: why would you want to play a card that hurts you for every spell and brings negative side-effects galore to you? o.O

Stabilizers: Potentially exploitable, but since it locks your own summons too...fair enough, I guess.

And now, some cards of my own. >D

Bio-Tech Polymer
    Normal Spell

While this card is in your Deck, the name of this card is treated as 'Polymerization'. Send cards that are listed by a "Bio-Tech" Fusion Monster from your Field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. On your third End Phase after activating this card, the monster Fusion Summoned by this card's effect is returned to your Fusion Deck. During your Draw Phase, you may add this card from your Graveyard to your Hand instead of drawing a card.

Stasis Pod
    Normal Spell

Select one face-up monster on your opponent's Field and place it in your Spell and Trap card zone (Treated as a Continuous Spell card). When the selected monster is destroyed, it is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field in its original position.

Bio-Tech Decoy
    Machine/Effect
    1 Star/Wind
    0 Atk/0 Def

Whenever a "Bio-Tech" monster on your Field would be destroyed or is selected as the target of a card effect, you may destroy this card to negate the destruction or card effect.

Bio-Tech Griphook
    Machine/Effect
    2 Star/Dark
    1200 Atk / 800 Def

When this card attacks a face-up non-token monster on your opponent's Field, the target monster is treated as an Equip Spell Card and attached to this card (Damage Calculation is not applied). Only one monster may be equipped to this card at a time. Whenever this card is destroyed or removed from the Field, Special Summon the monster equipped to this card to its owner's Field in its original position.

Bio-Tech Sampler
    Machine/Effect
    3 Star/Dark
    1400 Atk / 600 Def

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may look at your opponent's Hand. If there are any monsters in your opponent's Hand that can be Normal Summoned, select one of them and Special Summon it to the Field in Attack Position.

Bio-Tech Trapper
    Machine/Effect
    2 Star/Dark
    700 Atk / 500 Def

When this card is destroyed by battle it is treated as an Equip Spell Card and equipped to the monster that destroyed it. As long as this card remains on the Field, you control the equipped monster. A monster equipped with this card can not attack, change its Battle Position or use any of its card effects.

Bio-Tech Automaton
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Earth
    2400 Atk / 1600 Def

Any level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any level 4 or lower Rock or Machine Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, the target monster is switched into Attack Position (Flip Effects are not activated). Whenever this card battles, it is switched into Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step and may not be switched back until your next turn.

Bio-Tech Plasma Core
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Light
    1750 Atk / 700 Def

Any level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" Monster + Any level 4 or lower Thunder or Pyro Type Monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. All Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled. Whenever this card destroys your opponent's monster in Battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Bio-Tech Soldier
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Earth
    2150 Atk / 1100 Def

Any Level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any Level 4 or lower Fiend or Warrior Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. Negate the effects of any Effect monster that battles with this card.

Bio-Tech Leech
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Dark
    1400 Atk / 1200 Def

Any level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any level 4 or lower Plant, Zombie, or Insect type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. This card gains 200 Atk for every card on your opponent's Field and in his/her Hand. This card can attack your opponent directly. If it attacks using this effect, any Battle Damage inflicted by the attack is reduced by half.

Bio-Tech Liquid Core
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Water
    1600 Atk / 1000 Def

Any level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any level 4 or lower Aqua Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. This card can not be destroyed or removed from the Field except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card destroys your opponent's monster in battle, select one card on your opponent's Field and return it to his/her Hand.

Bio-Tech Lycantrophe
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Dark
    1800 Atk / 1500 Def

Any level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any level 4 or lower Beast, Beast Warrior, or Winged Beast Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. Once per turn, if this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon one of those destroyed monsters from the Graveyard to your Field during your End Phase. A monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as a Beast type Normal monster and may not use any of its card effects. When this card is removed from the Field, all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are destroyed. For each Beast, Beast Warrior, and Winged Beast type monster on the Field, increase the Atk of this card by 300.

Bio-Tech Sea Beast
    Machine/Effect
    5 Star/Water
    2400 Atk / 0 Def

Any Level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any Level 4 or lower Fish or Sea Serpent Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. Whenever this card attacks, your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card attacks with an Atk that is higher than the Def of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. On the End Phase of a turn when this card did not inflict Battle Damage to your opponent, this card is switched into Defense Position.

Bio-Tech Mindwarper
    Machine/Effect
    5 Star/Light
    1600 Atk / 2100 Def

Any Level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + any Level 4 or lower Spellcaster or Fairy Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. Once per turn, if this card is in Attack Position, you may select one face-up Level 4 or lower monster on your opponent's Field and control it until the End Phase of your turn. This card can not attack on the turn this effect is activated.

Bio-Tech Battlewyrm
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    5 Star/Wind
    1800 Atk / 1600 Def

Any level 3 or lower "Bio-Tech" monster + Any level 4 or lower Dinosaur, Dragon, or Reptile Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. Once per turn, you may select and activate one of the following effects:

- If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

- When this card battles, increase the Atk of this card by 500 until the end of the Damage Step.

Soo....anyone feel like playing mad scientist? xD

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The thing is, with Vice, I only want it to infict damage to the opponent for the Attack points of the destroyed monster, I don't want it to inflict regular battle damage at the same time. E.G.

Vice attacks E.Hero Burstinatrix in ATK mode (1200 ATK) would usually do 3500-1200=2300 damage, but instead I want it only to inflict Burstinatrixe's ATK points so the regular damage (3500-1200=2300) is negated and it just takes Burstinatrixs attack from opponents lifepoints. (1200)

It may be bad on weaker monsters (which is it's drawback) but on stronger monsters and those in DEF posistion..... A bit like a more powerful F.Wingman but without regular battle damage.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Another one:

Name: Drill Black Dragon
    Card Type: Fusion/Effect Monster
    Level/Type/Attribute: 8 Stars/Machine/Light
    Fusion: "Drillago" + "Red-Eyes Black Dragon"
    Effect: Every time a Dragon/Machine-type monster attacks this monster, toss a coin. If heads, the attacking monster is destroyed and the attack is negated.
    ATK/DEF: 2950/2300
    Rarity: Rare

...and another one:

Name: Flaring Phoenix
    Card Type: Effect Monster
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Winged Beast/Fire
    Effect: This monster can't be attacked by Winged Beast-type monsters or by FIRE monsters.
    ATK/DEF: 2550/2200
    Rarity: Rare

Do you like 'em?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Kojima Core: Okay, explain this for me: why would you want to play a card that hurts you for every spell and brings negative side-effects galore to you? o.O

Oh, apologies, I must've worded it completely wrong. To recap:

Name: Kojima Core
    Type: Continuous
    Effect: Each time a Spell Card is activated, the controller of that card takes 300 points of damage and if the Spell Card is one of the following cards, the controller activates 1 of the following effects: • Normal Spell Card: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your side of the field. • Continuous Spell Card: Destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. • Equip Spell Card: Discard 1 card from your hand. • Field Spell Card: Send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.

The bolded "controller" is referring to the one who activated the Spell Card. I'm unsure of the wording since I improvised with official descriptions.

The other cards were corrected as suggested.

Alter Ego

Bio-Tech Polymer: Very handy, since both the card and the fusion monster are returned for another use. Luckily the fusion monsters used are discarded or else the fusion would never end. Hampers drawing ability, but good balance. Useful.

Stasis Pod: Gets rid of your opponent's monster and for a bit as well with it being a Spell Card. Heavy Storm-ing required. The rebound effect is appropriate.

Bio-Tech Decoy: Simple and effective, although pathetically weak. I guess its effect can would be useful in a pinch, although it'd be hard to see this thing on the field long enough.

Bio-Tech Griphook: Another temporary remover. I don't really get the "non-token" detail since there are very few that are played competitively. Decent stats I suppose, and with its effect it'll be able to bypass at least one of your opponent's monsters for a 1000+ hit. It just seems kind of fragile though.

Bio-Tech Sampler: I like this a lot. A free look at your opponent's hand each turn at the risk of Special Summoning a Level 4 threat. Very sexy. There might be flaws but I don't want to find them.

Bio-Tech Trapper: You're getting rid of a lot of your opponent's monsters eh? Good setup with low stats and heavy effect. Provides a good stalling and tributing option.

Bio-Tech Automaton: It's got a lot going on, so it won't be going down without some sort of a fight. Interesting fusion materials, but nothing too obscure. It can crush any two bit defenders for some damage, but won't really scare with its defense and rebound effect. Good balance.

Bio-Tech Plasma Core: Heavy effect, very heavy, which is expected from such a low attacker. This thing is bloody dangerous if played properly, but it's also kind of restricted, depending on what other cards you use. The only able to fusion with polymer is a nice handicap. Heh, Armored Cores, get a Plasma Core instead.

Bio-Tech Soldier: Nice effect but kind of situational. Hmm.

Bio-Tech Leech: Another potentially heavy hitter but restricted by its effect. Can be picked off easily on the opponent's turn, but if it's used properly, it should only need one turn anyway.

First time critiquing, I had no idea what I was saying, so you know, feel free to critique my critique, eh. Oh well, if I'm not banished from the thread the next time I come around, I can try to rate the rest AE. Heh.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Ahh...now I get it. Just change that to "the controller of the card". I thought you meant the one controlling Kojima Core. xD Well, in that case it has its uses, but it the main problem is that very few decks make do with so few spell cards that they don't need to worry about the drawbacks, meaning that you are very liable to screw yourself over with it. It would really take a dedicated nearly no-spells deck (Like Tacey's, HOMG =O) to really make use of it. (And as little piece of irony on the side: the Sol Dios monsters benefit a lot from Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment. xD) On the plus side, it hurts a lot of opponents too because spell cards are the backbone of 95% of all decks out there.

As for the rate of the rate. Well, you seemed to have missed out on the central theme of Bio-Tech monsters: stolen tribute materials (The original Bio-Tech Polymer used fusion materials from both players' fields, but I figured that was a bit unfair). Remember, Bio-Tech Polymer doesn't care where on your field the materials are (or if they're treated as spells) so anything you capture by Griphook or Stasis Pod is also free game, and since the fusions only look for certain types and levels (as opposed to specific monsters) these should technically be able to exploit any deck that runs monsters. This is also part of what makes sampler tick. Not only does it give you a sneak peek at your opponent's hand, it also helps you to assemble face-up materials of your choice on the field and swipe them with Brain Control, Mind Control, or one of the other theft effects out there oooor you can drag out a monster that likes squatting in face-down (Like Morphing Jar) and place it in a most compromising position. Oh, and as a final note there are actually two kinds of tokens that still see frequent play: Ojama and Goat. It would be a bit awkward if there was no way to deal with having to attack them.

But yeah, these rates are mostly just saying whatever comes to your mind about the card(s), so it's not like you can really do wrong. And I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the rated. xD Generally, though, things to focus on are how well the card stands on its own and what kind of synergies it has (Y'know...card combinations you can form with it). There's not much else to it, really. :3

Anyways, a few more for good measure:

Dark Assembly Line of Mass Production

Continuous Trap

During your Draw Phase (before drawing a card), you may remove from play up to three machine type monsters from your Graveyard. For each card removed by this effect, pick up a card from the top of your deck (both players look at these cards). Add all level 3 or lower Machine type monsters amongst them to your Hand then discard the rest.

Bio-Tech Leviathan
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    10 Star/Water
    2800 Atk / 2300 Def

Bio-Tech Sea Beast + any Level 5 or higher Fish or Sea Serpent Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. When this card attacks, negate all effects of cards controlled by your opponent until the end of the Damage Step. Whenever this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict Battle Damage to your opponent equal to the Atk of this card.

Bio-Tech Knight
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    10 Star/Earth
    2450 Atk / 1800 Def

Bio-Tech Soldier + Any Level 5 or higher Warrior or Fiend Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. While this card is face-up on the Field, negate the effects of all Effect monsters on the Field except "Bio-Tech" monsters. When this card destroys an Effect monster by battle, the monster is placed at the bottom of its owner's Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Knight[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]6*/ Warrior/ Effect / DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 2400/ DEF: 1500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]During battle between this attacking card and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle Special Summon one [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Level 4 or lower [/FONT]monster with 'Illusionist' in its card name from your hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Sorcerer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4*/ Spellcaster/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 1700/ DEF: 1500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Each time your opponent Draws a Card, put one 'Illusion Counter' to this card (max. 3). You can Special Summon 1 'Illusionist Warlock' from your hand, Deck or Graveyard in face up Attack or Defence position by offering this monster with 3 'Illusion Counters' as a Tribute during your Main Phase.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Warlock[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]8*/ Spellcaster/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 3000/ DEF: 2500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. A monster that is destroyed by this monster as a result of battle is removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Mage[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4*/ Spellcaster/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK:1900/ DEF: 900[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]The basic soldiers of the Illusionist onslaught. Using the ancient powers of Illusion the Mages' are a force to be reckoned with.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Summoner[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK:0/ Def: 2200[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned successfully switch this cards battle position to Defence. During your Main phase you may tribute this card and Summon 2 'Illusionist Tokens' (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 1/ATK: 0/DEF: 2000) in Defence position. The Illusionist Tokens cannot change battle position except by your opponents card effect. [/FONT]If you Tribute summon a monster with 'Illusionist' in its card name you can treat each 1'Illusionist Tokens' as 2 Tribute Monsters for the Tribute Summon.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Knave[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]3*/ Fiend/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK:1000/ DEF: 0[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each 'Illusionist Knave' in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned successfully then add 1 'Illusionist Knave' from your Deck to your hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Goblin[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4*/ Beast/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 1600/ DEF: 1000[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]During your Main Phase you may Remove this card from play card and add 1 monster with 'Illusionist' in its card name to from your deck your hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Zombie[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4*/ Zombie/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: ?/ DEF: 0[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]This Cards ATK is 350x the number of monsters with 'Illusionist' in there card name in your Graveyard.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Vampire[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 1700/ DEF: 350[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Remove from play any card that battles with this card at the end of the Damage Step.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]I'll get round to Spells, Traps and Fusions for these tomorrow.[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    NOW I'll come back...
    Anyways, a few more for good measure:

Dark Assembly Line of Mass Production

Continuous Trap

During your Draw Phase (before drawing a card), you may remove from play up to three machine type monsters from your Graveyard. For each card removed by this effect, pick up a card from the top of your deck (both players look at these cards). Add all level 3 or lower Machine type monsters amongst them to your Hand then discard the rest.

...Besides the fact that Continuous Trap (with the exception of Decree to avoid that paradox) < Equip Spell IMO due to Decree & Jinzo, I'm...not sure why this is a Trap as opposed to a Spell...as for the effect, it basically sounds most useful for your Bio-Tech or doubling Card Trooper's insane mill speed.

Bio-Tech Leviathan
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    10 Star/Water
    2800 Atk / 2300 Def

Bio-Tech Sea Beast + any Level 5 or higher Fish or Sea Serpent Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. When this card attacks, negate all effects of cards controlled by your opponent until the end of the Damage Step. Whenever this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict Battle Damage to your opponent equal to the Atk of this card.

I know that you just said that the idea is to take your opponent's monsters, so...who in the world plays Fish or Sea Serpent monsters??

On the other hand, the effect is so deadly that the dead draw of your own monster might be worth it...

Bio-Tech Knight
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    10 Star/Earth
    2450 Atk / 1800 Def

Bio-Tech Soldier + Any Level 5 or higher Warrior or Fiend Type monster

This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio-Tech Polymer". Whenever this card would be sent to the Graveyard, it is returned to your Fusion Deck instead. While this card is face-up on the Field, negate the effects of all Effect monsters on the Field except "Bio-Tech" monsters. When this card destroys an Effect monster by battle, the monster is placed at the bottom of its owner's Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard.

Now, Knight I can see getting a LOT of play. Good synergy with Royal Decree, anti-Dark World (after all, their heavy hitters are 5-star+ Fiends),...and ruins searchers.

...Your cards have some minor errors, Jimz. I'll just patch them up as I go...

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Knight[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]6*/ Warrior/ Effect / DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 2400/ DEF: 1500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon one Level 4 or lower monster with 'Illusionist' in its card name from your hand.[/FONT]

Hmm...Dark Driceratops that replaces itself...not bad at all.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Sorcerer[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 1700/ DEF: 1500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Each time your opponent draws a card, put one 'Illusion Counter' on this card (max. 3). You can Special Summon 1 'Illusionist Warlock' from your hand, Deck or Graveyard in face up Attack or Defense position by offering this monster with 3 'Illusion Counters' on it as a Tribute during your Main Phase.[/FONT]

Not too bad. Decent ATK for a 4-star and fair effect...

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Warlock[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]8*/ Spellcaster/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 3000/ DEF: 2500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. A monster that is destroyed by this monster as a result of battle is removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play. [/FONT]

Dark Magician of Chaos version 2.0, admit it. This one's even stronger and a bit easier to get out due to Sorcerer's effect.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Mage[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4*/ Spellcaster/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK:1900/ DEF: 900[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]The basic soldiers of the Illusionist onslaught. Using the ancient powers of Illusion the Mages' are a force to be reckoned with.[/FONT]

Generic Vanilla. Enough said.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Summoner[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK:0/ Def: 2200[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, it is switched to Defense Position. During your Main Phase you may tribute this card and Summon 2 'Illusionist Tokens' (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 1/ATK: 0/DEF: 2000) to your side of the field in Defense Position. These tokens cannot change their battle position except by an opponent's card effect. [/FONT]If you Tribute summon a monster with 'Illusionist' in its card name, you can treat each 'Illusionist Token' as 2 Tribute Monsters for the Tribute Summon.[/FONT]

Wall version of the dual-tributers...but you get two of them with decent DEF. Maybe just remove the token part and give the original all of those effects...

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Knave[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]3*/ Fiend/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK:1000/ DEF: 0[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each 'Illusionist Knave' in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned successfully, add 1 'Illusionist Knave' from your Deck to your hand.[/FONT]

Meh, no comments.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Goblin[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4*/ Beast/ Effect/ DARK[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 1600/ DEF: 1000[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]During your Main Phase you may remove this face-up card from play to add 1 monster with 'Illusionist' in its card name from your Deck your hand.[/FONT]

Uh...basic searcher. Pretty powerful, though, considering what it has to choose from. Sorcerer or Warlock will probably be the most common choice.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Zombie[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: ?/ DEF: 0[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]This card's ATK is 350 times the number of monsters with 'Illusionist' in their card name in your Graveyard.[/FONT]

This will take a while to power up, and pretty much requires a deck dedicated to Illlusionists...

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Illusionist Vampire[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]ATK: 1700/ DEF: 350[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Remove from play any card that battles with this card at the end of the Damage Step.[/FONT]

...Suicide effects don't really go with the hype that "vampire" has in the game right now...a recursion effect would be more fitting...

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Another ones, hope you like 'em.

Name: Dark Wipe-Out
    Card Type: Normal Magic Card
    Effect: Destroys all DARK monsters on the opponent's field.
    Rarity: Between Common and Rare

Name: Dark Tank Dragon
    Card Type: Fusion/Effect Monster
    Level/Type/Attribute: 8 Stars/Machine/Dark
    Fusion: "Labyrinth Tank" + "Red-Eyes Black Dragon"
    Effect: You can offer this monster as a Tribute to give your monsters the ability to attack your opponent's LP directly for two turns.
    ATK/DEF: 3450/3200
    Rarity: Ultra-Rare

Do you like 'em?

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Yes Ichaste Pekoni, it was a Dark Magician of Chaos >.>

Back