• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You must sit and watch this movie!"

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I tend to be very picky about what movies I watch. If it doesnt catch my eye or seem to fit my interests I ignore the movies.
    I wont actually go out to see a movie in a theatre unless it's REALLY GOOD or I'm insanely interested in the movie for whatever reason. XD
    Most of the time I look over what's in theatres and say "Meh, nothing good on" simply because I prefer sitting at home and watching movies. I'll intentionally wait for a movie to come out on DVD before I rent it to find out if it's good or not if I'm not extremely interested in it. Most of the time I dont buy movies on DVD unless I want to see it and think I'll enjoy it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I can, unless it's so exceptionally good at inducing sleep that it graduated from the boredom university hands down.

But I rarely watch movies, because I have better things to do

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I can't sit through a movie if I don't like it. I'm kinda restless, so if I see a movie on TV and I don't like it, I'll either flip the channel or do something else. Commercials during TV movies annoy me though - that's usually the reason I don't watch TV movies in the first place. XD;

Alternatively, if I'm with friends and we're watching a bad movie, it's fun to make fun of it. 8D;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • If I'm bored enough and don't have other responsibilities (or stress) that distract me too much, I'll watch it. I like to finish what I start though.

Back