• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You need my permission before doing that.

Melody

Banned
Years
My don'ts:

Don't touch or move my stuff; this includes cleaning up without discussing it with me. I may be a tad chaotic but I have a detailed map of my things
Don't eat up anything I designate as mine. K?
Don't be mean to people. Bad idea, and I can usually tell if you're ragging on your friends more than maybe should be appropriate. I can tolerate a little but a lot makes you annoying if there's no reason to remind them of a mistake.

Years
Excessive physical contact, that being anywhere that isn't my palms or arms. It more pertains to bare skin than anything, but feeling someone's body heat from their hand through my shirt as well makes my skin crawl.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
As much as I love hugs, I always prefer that people ask me first. Otherwise, I might get overwhelmed by it or not know what you are doing. The slight exception to this rule are usually friends or people I'm close to and trust.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Don't touch my hair, phone or computer and we're fine.

And to other males specifically, no physical contact with anything that is not an arm or shoulder unless we're close friends.

Back