• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU PHAIL!

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • I fail at failing. Which is a paradox if you think about it; if I fail at failing, it means I do not fail at anything. However, since I fail at failing itself, I do fail at something. Also, truth does not exist, this statement is not true, and I know that I know nothing.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I fail at lots of things. I fail at walking. I run into things all the time, and trip. -__-

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Hmm my biggest phail's were when i got a 0 on my math test after my teacher made me take it after i was out for two week's and when i missed the last shot in basketball that could have won the game (lol).

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Whoever picks no has a bad case of narcissism. Nothing on this Earth is perfect, and all on it has its faults and flaws.
    I didn't say I was perfect; far from it. I said I never failed anything, as in received a failing mark or such. There's a difference.

Years
  • I didn't say I was perfect; far from it. I said I never failed anything, as in received a failing mark or such. There's a difference.

Well, perhaps my wording was a tad off ^^;;. In any case, I meant that all humans have once failed at doing something. Perhaps getting a question wrong, failing to climb over a wall, or missing a target in archery.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Yes I've failed quite a few math tests and probably some french tests too. lulz

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I've never failed a test/quiz before, but I have failed in many things, like everyone. Like when I first started riding a bike, I failed to balance it many times. I'm sure a similar thing occurred when I started walking. :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I fail at a lot of things, but the ones that stand out are a few quiz/test grades that came from being unprepared and the fail from videogames when I screw up, among many, many others.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I fail basically every accounting test :D Aaand, some geography tests too. I just ocassionally fail tests... yeah. XD;

Years
  • <___> I've failed (phailed? XDD) loads of tests... but last semester, I finally failed my first class... haha.
    11th grade Chemistry... it wasn't obligatory, I already had my last obligatory science credit (tenth grade) BUT they made me do 11th Biology!
    So when the school made me take Chemistry instead of Physics, I had ZERO motivation, and ended up failing it with a 22% or something (I didn't take the exam... I was out having a good lunch, since even if I'd have gotten a 100% on my exam (LOL!) I would've still failed the class... so they let me skip it, lol.
    So this year, instead of only needing six credits, I need seven...
    Lulz. I phail.
    Obviously I also fail at a lot of other things too, but I've always managed to slip at least a 51% passing grade in my report card to get a credit... not this time, lol. Pretty epic fail, yes? ^__^;;;

Back