• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Best and Worst Physical Features

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    This question refers to your physical appearance - what features of yourself do you like, and which ones are you not too fond of?

You may not like your tiny height.. maybe you are a little self concious of your foot size? However, the love for your shiny hair or the sparkle in your eyes make up for this. =D Yeah, cheesy example but there you goo!

And maybe others have complimented on certain features of yours. So what features do you like..love/dislike...hate?

레트로

Banned
    Years
    My blue eyes are deeper than any ocean on earth! :D You know what I hate, though? Those little nails on the pinky finger. I mean, c'mon, why are they so small?! D: It's so obviously the worst feature on me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Best: I can't think of a single thing I like, and no clue what others thing. A few people like my hair. But to me it is just normal hair.

Worst: My stomach I hate it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I don't like my body. It just...sucks.
    Though people say I have an innocent face, which is why I always get away with things :D

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My best physical feature are my eyes and smile. My worst physical feature is my feet. Sorry about the feet thing, I don't have any worst physical feature so I just picked one.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    i don't like the amount of moles i get... i don't like the darkness under my eyes... i don't like how high my hairline is... i don't like generally how skinny i am, i am strong but i need to bulk up by consistent excercise...

but apart from that i generally am happy with my appearance.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm not too fond of my height, but definitely my greatest feature is my hair. It's all people compliment on, it's gotten a bit old now. >: I wish people liked more than just my hair. XD And I'm also quite thin so I like that. Yay for fast metabolisms!

Years
    Best Feature - Hair. People love it. I even love it.

Worst - Short, chubby, uglay, not as strong as I'd like, and extraordinarily white. lolfail.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    i like myself
    the only thing i dont really like about me is (sometimes) my leg hair and my acne
    the leg hair isn't really much of a problem, cause i usually wear jeans all the time
    but when it gets really hot outside and i put on shorts my friends tell me i look like donkey kong
    but who really cares anyway?

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
    I have to say I love my eyes and my hair. My eyes are this Emerald/dark green that people say are gorgeous and my hair is this dark brown which matchs with the eyes.

I have to say though... I HATE BEING TALL. I HATE HAVING TO SLOUCH OVER TO GO THROUGH A DOORWAY. I REALLY HATE LOOKING DOWN TO LOOK AT PEOPLE!!
    i'm what now..6'9?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Best: My mom says I have plump lips. I'm guessing that's a good thing? Also, my nails are really long because I've never bit them. They almost look fake if I do them well enough. Oh, and now I have a little more self-esteem because I lost weight over the winter (!!) so now I'm pretty skinny in comparison to before. Doesn't make me any less husky though, but I like that. Guys don't mess with girls who are husky. 8D

Worst: Acne. And stretch marks. Not so much the latter anymore because I lost a lot of weight, but the former is everywhere. Also, I'm hairy. Leg hair, arm hair...yeah. I don't know if not being photogenic counts as physical, but the camera certainly hates me. :/

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Best: My hair
    Spoiler:

I like my body too.

Worst: I dunno... toes and hands i guess i dont find them hawtt xD

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Best: Eyezzz, I like their colour. Smile - if I looked after my teeth a little better they'd be absolutely perfect; straight & clean. I also don't get many spots which pleases me.

Worst: Where to start =/ lol.
    My hair - too thick, sticks up everywhere, unstylable mess
    Height - ¬_¬
    Ears - Stick out =(
    Feet - Too big
    Weight - Too thin, can't amass fat/muscle

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like my feet. They are larger than average, which is good for reducing pressure.

I hate my nose. It always leaks mucous every morning. I dislike my height. I can't say I'm proud of my brain

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Best - Hmm... Well, I love my hair. Yeah~ And my hands are nice, too. Nice and soft. :D

Worst - Well, my feet are really nasty looking, because the skin on them is constantly peeling and rough, and apparently they smell awful, so says my brother. And I really don't like my stomach and thighs. XP

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    Best- I have model hands and beautiful nails. Plus when I'm in surgery I can get my hands into all kinds of neat places.

Worst- I have two kids, so I've got momma hips. No amount of running, weight training or pilates will ever take it off...*sigh*

Back