• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your best friend is possessed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Run away, I'm waaaay too weak to fight. :( plus tbh i don't have anyone who is technically a "best friend" just close friends.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I would try and fight back. Though, I'm not even sure who is my best friend at the moment. If it was one of my female friends, I wouldn't be able to fight. Just, uhh... Try to get help, or try and trap them somewhere for the time being. If it were male, I would fight back, even though I'm a weakling. ...Then I would trap them somewhere.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Is there an option to read a prayer?

Run away, because I might be killed when trying to read a prayer, and I was too weak to make him faint.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Run. Even if it wasn't my best friend, if some random possessed person came up to me wanting to eat my brains or something, then I'd be running faster than a fast person running really fast! I don't know nothing 'bout no sacrificial lambs or stuff like that, so wouldn't have a clue how to save them, and my fighting skills are poor, to put it midly!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'd to the instinctive thing: run away and then tell the police about it.

Every single supernatural-themed movie and TV show has had someone do this at one point or another, and every single one of them says the same thing:

The police are worse than useless in any matters relating to the supernatural

:P

Years
    I'd run away if I could. If however running isn't an option or in order to defeat the possessor, I have to fight my best mate, then yeah, I'd go into combat. It would be an interesting fight though. My best mate is pretty bony and so his arms are like bo sticks. It's somewhat painful when he blocks my kicks and stuff ¬______¬

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would either run or knock them out. Then, find away to turn them back to normal.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    pull a Naruto and scream, "SASUKEEEEEEEE!"

I'd probably try to run. My best friend would probably be crazy enough to try charging at me like a dinosaur or something. xD Maybe smack some sense into him if the chance arises.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Depends, will there be a way to snap them out of it, or are they stuck like that forever?

If they can go un-possesed then either run away or knock them out, depending on the who it actually is. It they are like a zombie or something and will be like that forever, then it might be for the best that they die or get some holy water, throw it at them while saying, the power of Christ compels you repetitively.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    My first instinct would be to run, but I would try to fight back as much as possible. I'm not going down without a fight!

Narcissist

Living Libertine
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    If you've ever seen Shaun of the Dead and are familiar with the ending, then that's what I'd do.
    It means I'd get to keep them and my life. Win-win.

Last edited:
    Years
    Run away, definitely, maybe try to get help. I wouldn't fight back unless I was cornered, and even then I'd just try to restrain, trap, or knock them out.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd probably try to run and get away from them, or hope the curse lifts from them, but if they have me cornered and it's my life versus theirs, I gotta do what I gotta do to save myself.

Back