• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Biggest LOL Moment in... HGSS

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
    "Are you a M or S?"

lol, sometimes I'm not sure where GameFreak's heading.
    But that's a good thing.
    Not to forget Whitney's saying: You look like an M.

Another LOL moment for me would be during Team Rocket are occupying the Radio Tower and you're dressing like a TR grunt, your rival will appear and say "You sure like dressing like this! Strip that off!" and begins to strip your TR outfit. Pervert rival. XD

And one more about Red actually - when you interact with him and initiate the fight, there would be a symbol of important fights surround you guys just like the original GSC. I almost popped my eyes out. (O_O)

Last edited:

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    ok i have a new 1, i was takin on gary for a rematch, all he had left was Tyranitar at almost 25HP and all i had left was oddish (lvl 13, only for cut :P), i defeated it with 6 mega drains :P, 3 of them critical hitted XD i was like LOL

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Not to forget Whitney's saying: You look like an M.
    (Scary, as she may be saying the truth. How did she know?)

Another LOL moment for me would be during Team Rocket are occupying the Radio Tower and you're dressing like a TR grunt, your rival will appear and say "You sure like dressing like this! Strip that off!" and begins to strip your TR outfit. Pervert rival. XD
    The amount of Protagonist x Rival fanart on Pixiv that spawned from this short scene is absolutely amazing.
    Mostly Kotone x Rival, but some Hibiki x Rival as well.

Also this.

Last edited:

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
    (Scary, as she may be saying the truth. How did she know?)
    Don't let her crybaby personality and cute face fool you. She just could tell about that kind of stuff with just a glance. *evil grin*

Ah my eyes. XDD

Actually it's not surprising for me to see the Radio Tower event is such a big hit in Pixiv. Since there's not much detailed graphical explanation, it's all up to the audience to imagine what happened. And it's one good material to exploit too. :P

Oh by the way, yesterday I was fighting for my 8th badge. My Lapras was facing Clair's Gyarados. Lapras hit Gyarados with Thunderbolt and her Gyarados remained about 1/8 hit points. At that time I decided to hit Gyarados with Ice Beam since I thought that would suffice. But to my surprise, Clair withdrew her Gyarados and sent out a Dragonair instead. So Lapras' Ice Beam OHKO'ed the Dragonair. Neat. XD

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    When I walked all the way up tin tower. And didn't beat the Kimono girls so I had to walk all the way down, then back up again. -__-;

maplelame

Chemistry final until 24th
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    beating red with 6 pokemon below lvl 57, with like only 5 revives.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well, When I didn't know where the egg/Professer Elm Assistance was, like I thought he was in the Pokemon Center, until someone told me he was at the pokemart, I was like wow, im lame. lol

zarithron

Still learning!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    mine was probably beating red with a team of lvl 63-68 pokemon :D

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    I was at battle frontier factory, and I had a team of three pokemon.
    I was facing a Woddbuffet and he OHKOed my first two Pokemon and I had only a Minun left, Woddbuffet reflected me one more time and I had 2hp left when killing it. I was like "No way, I'm gonna loose", then he sent out a water pokemon which I OHKOed and then he sent a Bagon.
    Minun used swift
    Bagon missed
    Minum used swift
    Bagon missed
    Minum used swift, critical hit
    Bagon KO

Biggest LOL so far.

Another is still in the Factory, end of the first round, I can't read Japaneese so I didn't know my opponent's pokemon, He sent an Hitmontop and he KOed my team except my Plusle (I have luck with them omg) and finally beat his hitmontop but I though that I was going to loose.
    He sent Azumarill (OHKOed)
    He sent Seaking (OHKOed)
    O.O WTF

Last edited:
    Back