• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your childhood treasures

Nakala Pri

A small dome with little flowers inside! 8D My mum told me they're flowers that'd never die when I was younger so I treasured it every since! :P

And a tiny good quality piglet. xD I can't remember who got me it but piggies are totally legit so I love it! I also have some Pokemon figurines which my bro got me and they're like mah precious-es >:B

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I really wish I had things that I kept from when I was a kid, but the only things I kept were my Pikachu edition Nintendo 64, and three stuffed animals.

Bay

Years
    I have a stuffed Lady (yes, Disney's Lady) doll still in my room. I played with it all the time when I was a kid as I loved Lady and the Tramp. The bottom of her left eye is cracked, otherwise she's still in good shape.

Years
    I have an old Barney that I used to sleep with growing up. I slept with him every night from when I was a few months old to like 9 or so? He is really damaged, patched in so many places, and really stained from spilled drinks haha. I hold him special to me though and would never throw him away. I also have some things my grandparents gave me as a child that didn't mean much then but now that they are gone I really hold them close and keep them in my safe box.

It wasn't a talking Barney that walked, was it? I had one of those when I was younger. Creeped me out from time-to-time so it never got a spot on my bed while I slept, haha.

Most of my Pokemon plushies actually date back from my childhood. My first one was a Bulbasaur plushie, that was given to me as a gift from my (now) ex boyfriend. Why do I still have it? It actually has meaning for me and the life I'm living.

That reminds me of the giant Charmander plush I used to have! Then one day it disappeared from my room. Apparently my mom found that it had a hole where the stuffing was about to spill so she decided to throw him out without asking...Still quite sad that it was thrown out because it was comfy to sit between it's legs and it was adorable!

I have a wall of stuffed animals, maybe about...20-25 different ones?

I'm wondering if your plush collection rivals mine ;P I have ~20 plushes of various sizes that practically litter my floor and take over my bed space.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    I'm wondering if your plush collection rivals mine ;P I have ~20 plushes of various sizes that practically litter my floor and take over my bed space.

Oh I'd say you probably have more than me haha, I counted them up after that post and I actually have like 15~ stuffehs.

Years
    Oh I'd say you probably have more than me haha, I counted them up after that post and I actually have like 15~ stuffehs.

Plushes are life. In fact, I brought my Pooh bear Disney Tsum Tsum along to work with me as a caretaker c: People at work are probably gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm fine with that assumption as long as he's here with me, hehe.

Yukari

I'd have to say my collection of Stuffed animals. Last time I counted I had over 100 of them... Something like that. I have literally never been able to give any of them away.

Years
    I'd have to say my collection of Stuffed animals. Last time I counted I had over 100 of them... Something like that. I have literally never been able to give any of them away.

I think you should verify that obscene amount by taking a photo of every, single, one.

Yukari

I think you should verify that obscene amount by taking a photo of every, single, one.
    So... Having like 100+ is an unusually high number? I didn't even ask for them all that much.

Years
    So... Having like 100+ is an unusually high number? I didn't even ask for them all that much.

I mean, if they're all relatively small then they might not take up so much space. If you have them in various sizes ranging from fitting in the palm of your hand and ones larger than yourself, might want to consider moving ;P Some of my older plushes have taken residence in my closet if they're not on my floor or trying to take over my bed.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    My collection of small plushies and keyring plushies. Me and my brother used to cut off the metal part and play around with the toys attached to it - we have a whole city of those guys <3

My brother always gets there before me. The exact thing he said is true, and plus, we have many, many Ben 10 and Hamtaro figurines. We bought the Ben 10 ones and got the Hamtaro ones from kinder surprise. I remember how we used to decorate them too, if we got the same Hamtaro toy.

Like once, we got the same of one Hamtaro toy, so we brought a marker, and cover the new one in black. We called him the dark one. I remember another time where we got boss (the tough guy) for the second time, but the new boss toy was way smaller than the old original one we had, so we made him the kid of the old one as he was tiny.

Yukari

I mean, if they're all relatively small then they might not take up so much space. If you have them in various sizes ranging from fitting in the palm of your hand and ones larger than yourself, might want to consider moving ;P Some of my older plushes have taken residence in my closet if they're not on my floor or trying to take over my bed.
    Most of the ones I have are small, though I have some larger ones, And most of them are in trash bags in my closet since they kinda caused my room to be a little dusty (Or a lot) an that irritated my allergies. (Not to mention that I didn't have room for all of them.) BUT I gathered all the pushes I don't have put away right now an took a picture of them. (That's 45. I counted.)
    Spoiler:

Years
    Most of the ones I have are small, though I have some larger ones, And most of them are in trash bags in my closet since they kinda caused my room to be a little dusty (Or a lot) an that irritated my allergies. (Not to mention that I didn't have room for all of them.) BUT I gathered all the pushes I don't have put away right now an took a picture of them. (That's 45. I counted.)
    Spoiler:

LOL. My eyes immediately went towards the Pikachu and Charizard because for some reason, Pikachu in particular, they're screaming, "HALP!" Poor Pika looks like he's been deflated and can't get seem to get back up.

Back