• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Console Conditions

Years
    I own an NES-101, a Nintendo Gamecube, and a Playstation 2 (fat).. all of them are in pretty flawless condition, except that there's damage to the controller 1 slot on my PS2 and that the NES-101 doesn't have a working power adapter.

Years
    I keep my consoles in good condition, my ps1 and ps2 still work as does my 3ds but that's so new it really shouldn't have problems yet.

My Xbox 360's disc reader is broken now which is frustrating as it was my main console for nearly 5 years.

But apart from that my consoles always survive until I sell them or discontinue use of it.

Years
    I have a lot of broken consoles, sadly.

I have two NESs that bit the dust. Tried to frankenstein them together but it didn't quite work out.

I have a SNES that just won't work right because of the power connector. I have no answer for this one.

My N64, which was the first console I have had that was actually mine, still works decently well. Lost the door to the RAM though.

I have two Gamecubes. One of them the laser is poor and doesn't read anything other than new or like new games, and the other one still works fine. It's got a Game Boy Player!

I had a Wii, sold it to a friend, and then got another one. Both still work fine.

I have a Gameboy Color that works fine, though I want to repair the screen because it's scratched up a lot. My 3DS works fine, though there are scratches down the sides of the top screen because of the bottom screen.

I have three PlayStations and a PSone that do not work. I also have a PlayStation 2 that's missing screws so the housing comes completely off, and that still works fine.

Years
    I have a PS1,2, 3, PSP and PSVITA
    NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS
    Master System model 1 and 2, MegaDrive 1, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear
    Xbox 360 (which I haven't touched in months and months)
    And I have recently got an Nvidia Shield.

All my consoles are in good condition I have gone through 3 Xbox 360s though.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I have a Super Nintendo in a dusty condition but runs pretty well still.
    Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Famicom and also some handhelds such as the original Gameboy, gameboy Color, Game Advance (Not SP) all in dusty conditions as well but runs fairly well I believe, haven't touched them in a while.

My Playstation Portable just ended it's life out of nowhere the day before yesterday (R.I.P)
    but still have my PSP Go to make up for it. A regular 3DS and a XL in clean conditions a Playstation Vita in perfect condition,
    And another stoll of dusty consoles I barely use expect the Gamecube: Playstation 2, Gamecube, Nintendo 64 and the regular Xbox. (Sold my 360 a while ago).

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
    Years
    I've got a Nintendo 64 that does not work, a Gamecube still working and in nice condition, a Wii in nice condition that I use all the time, a DS Lite that I use all the time, and a GBA SP that's fairly dusty.

Oh! And a PS2 that's a bit dusty but works perfectly fine.

TY

Well one of my PS3's died not too long ago, it was like 6 years old before it just crashed and stopped running after 10 seconds of turning it on. It was terrifying since i had a lot of save data on it ;-;

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    LOL OMG.

I don't take care of them. My PS2 is currently covered in the junk of my messy room with dust and grime. ...yeah. I never play it lol. My 3DS XL is in much more fair condition. It's dirty, but it's not to a point where someone would notice it and go, "Ew". I'm really bad when it comes to dropping really anything because I'm a clumsy person. Funny thing is, I hardly drop my 3DS XL when I'm playing games so it's functionality is absolutely perf.

Well one of my PS3's died not too long ago, it was like 6 years old before it just crashed and stopped running after 10 seconds of turning it on. It was terrifying since i had a lot of save data on it
    Your Console Conditions

That happened to my PS2 once. I had the best PS2 because it was one of the expansion bay pack ones they came out with. It played my games no matter how scratched they were. However, it got so old that eventually it just died, and I had to replace it with their latest model, which sucked because the newest model seems to hate my guts because it just won't play my games anymore now.

I really need to learn better organization skills. ._.

Back