• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current reputation...?

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    YES!!!!!!! I FINALLY HIT 1K!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry, I'm just excited

Years
    Hey that's cool.Hey you know what else is cool my rep went up again lol.well whoever did it thanks.Oh it's 430 now ^_^ thanks once again.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i have 1971 now. OMG, only 29 more points till 2000! XD (not that i care much about rep lol)

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Wow, I now have 768. Someone with a lot of reputation just gave me over a hundred points! (this is since someone gave me bad rep first...can't think why...)

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    I now have 952 rep points because somebody pointlessly bad repped me...this is getting annoying

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    mew42003 said:
    Just keeping it alive.XD!

~James
    ...I'll say it again. ONLY POST HERE TO UPDATE US ON YOUR CURRENT REP AMOUNT! Geez! ._.

I got 2 more reps without comments... o.O; Thanks, anonymous person! That brought my grand total up to... *drumroll* 8,824! Yay! ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I got one random rep too.I must have done something good.I have 1,228 points.

Back