• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Daily Commute?

How long is your commute ?

• 30 minutes or less

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • 60 minutes or less

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 90 minutes or less

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 120 minutes or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayselipera

I get up at 6:00am every morning to get ready for school. At about 6:50-7:00 I end up leaving my house and I usually don't get to the school till about 7:20. So it's about a 20-30 minute drive everyday.

Years
    from home to school, by bus It takes about 25 minutes, then from school to work about 10 minute walk. A dangerous walk o.o

Years
    It takes me 20 minutes to get to school everyday. I drive myself in because I am a senior. I think the real distance is like 15 minutes, but sometimes I stop to get gas or a snack.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    It takes myself and my Brother to walk 20 minutes to the bus stop, then wait another 15 minutes for the bus and then 45 minutes for the bus to get to school.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    It takes me about 15 minutes to go to school, I usually ride the taxi when I'm in a hurry but when I'm not, I just walk till I reach it. It's actually pretty near. xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have a commute at the moment, but if I get the job I applied for, it'd be a 30 minute commute.

Years
    The school is the only place I need to go which takes around 15 minutes.
    Talking about school... I just remembered that I had some homework which needs doing. -_-; *goes away*

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I just walk to school, which is a 10-minute walk from our house. When the weather is bad though, I ride on public transportation vehicles.

Years
    To get to uni, it currently takes me about two hours, but I put in 90 minutes or less, because when I turn eighteen and get my driver's license that time will significantly change. Currently, I will have to walk to the bus stop (about 15 minutes), catch the bus to the end of the train line (45 minutes, I live past where the train line finishes up), and catch the train to the station right next to my uni (60 minutes). When I can drive, that hour spent walking to the bus stop and catching the bus will instead be 15 minutes driving to the train station (the bus takes ages because it goes through all the streets instead of down the highway).

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I usually get up at 5:30ish so I can stuff my belly and generally get stuff together. Then I catch a ride with my friend up to school at like 6:20 (it's about a fifteen minute drive, give or take a few) and then we have zero hour weightlifting until like 7:30 and then school starts yaay!

And then I go through school and then lift again after school and then go home and then go on PC for like four hours and avoid doing homework and then go to bed. :>

Back