• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your daily routine on the computer.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
  • Meaii's Daily Routine

• Wake up.
    • Take a pee/poop.
    • Yawn.
    • Go get some cereal, and then go on my computer.
    • Munch my cereal and turn on - PokéCommunity, the PC Battle Server, RuneScape and youTube.
    • Munch some more and start looking at what happened over night on PC and say hi at the server.
    • Slurp up the remaining milk in my bowl and say hi on RuneScape and start training Magic.
    • After getting my Magic training up and running, check my youTube feed.
    • Watch any youTube videos that I am interested in.
    • Start messaging people on PC.
    • End up getting told off at the PC Battle Server for being too rude. n_n;
    • Play some more RuneScape.
    • Watch some more youTube.
    • Post some more.
    • Get told off some more.
    • Turn off computer.
    • Take a pee/poop.
    • Go to bed.

Repeat.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Normally I have just my desktop on, but lately I've been using both my desktop and laptop.

I'm on the computer normally around 11am~2pm to about 10 or 11pm, maybe even later depending on when I wake up and when I decide to go to bed. I normally have Banshee and Firefox open on my desktop (Linux Mint 15) and RuneScape open on my laptop.

If I'm in my Windows partition on my desktop, it's either gaming or Photoshop. Everything else is either done on my laptop or my Linux partition.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Oh man.

>Check Tumblr for messages/followers/general activity
    >Check Facebook for notifications/messages
    >Check PC for notifications
    >Glance over my email
    >Check MangaHere for chapters of things that I'd be interested in
    >Open Youtube
    >Spend a buttload of time checking my tags on Tumblr

Years
  • Okay, let me do this in steps! Step 1 : I boot my laptop Step 2 : I stare at the Trisquel booting logo Step 3 : Computer booted, yay! Step 4 : I boot the TOR browser Step 5 : I check some items hacks Step 6 : I get bored then look for a new GNU/Linux (or any UNIX-like distro If I succeed finding a free one, Step 7 : I try (and install) the GNU/Linux distro, and lose my files stupidly because I always forget I got something important Step 8 : I reinstall Trisquel and look stupid. :P Step 9 : I close my computer and usually go to bed because it's getting late, that, on a 3 to 4 days basis. That's what I usually do with my computer. xD Oh, wait, I should have told you how long it is to install a new distro. :I I lose(spend) half of my time doing this.

Years
  • Well seeing as I have no job and it's the summer my computer related routine is pretty boring.
    First thing I'll do is open chrome and start looking through Reddit. That'll eat up anything from half an hour to two hours depending on the content. Then I'll begin to branch off onto tumblr and imgur and maybe post a thing or two on one of them.
    After that I'll start to see what's happening on skype and facebook, and maybe chat to a few friends.
    Once I've exhausted those options I'll start playing games. Most likely it'll be playing Magic on Forge or duel of the planeswalkers, or maybe even OCTGN if I'm feeling a little more social and want to play a game with other real people.

After that I'll just start going in circles and repeat things. Either that or I'll start watching things on netflix.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm on the computer for 6+ hours a day if it's a usual day. The first thing I do is launch Chrome and open up PC and Tumblr. I also have Photoshop ready just in case I want to make a sig or something. Sometimes I'll open up YouTube to listen to some music or watch some videos, but for the most part I usually just plug my iPod into the laptop and play music from iTunes.

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
    Years
  • Well.
    I'm on the computer from 4PM to 9-9.30PM .For most of the time I use OS X and Minecraft on but when I want to do aome ROM Hacking, I restart into windows.
    In windows,I usually run AdvanceMap, PKSV, Anvil Studio and Sappy at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    I'm usually on for 2 hours a day from 9pm to around 11pm, but that's only cause it's a punishment from my parents. I have no idea when my time limit be lifted.

I usually go on Tumblr first, and then while I'm on that, I'll lurk on this forum a bit too. I don't do that much on the internet, lol

Sirfetch’d

I'm on my computer many hours a day and the first thing I do is check Skype to see if I received any messages over night. I then check PC as well as various other sites I frequent before logging into the battle server in which I stay logged into throughout the day. Any other times I am usually just browsing PC or other websites to pass the time.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
    Years
  • -*gets out of bed*
    -*goes on the PC*
    -*watches YouTube all day*
    -*reblogs stuff on Tumblr all day*
    -*posts on 3 separate forums all day*
    -*plays a random PC game when I get bored of all of the above*
    -*goes to bed*

Vine, Ser, Servine. ;-; (Yeah, sad, I know. ;-;)

Years
  • An answer to the questions in the OP:

I sit down at my desk to open my laptop, and turn on my TV and Xbox, and sit there with 6 tabs open and play a game on either while watching videos on the other. I do this until I pass out, to wake up and do it some more the next day.

Life is swell.

Years
  • My almost daily routine when it comes to PC.
    ->Start Computer
    ->Open Spotify and Firefox
    ->Play playlist matching my humour
    ->Check Mail/Facebook/some gaming sites/reddit and Youtube
    ->Rinse and repeat with some playing games in between (and work when I need).
    ->**** it's late!

Years
  • Wake up
    Check Phone
    Other random stuff
    Open Laptop
    use laptop and do other stuff for about 8-12 hrs
    sleep
    that's about what I do, my computer is my job and fun. I check my websites, look and entertaining stuff on YouTube, and I work on random projects, with some phone mixed in the middle.

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
    Years
  • I'm on my laptop no short of all day although sometimes I feel it heating up a bit and take her off so she can cool down. During that time I fire up my kindle and read some manga.

Whenever I'm on my computer I cycle through PC and an anime forum I frequent, occasionally visiting YT to check up on my favorite YT'ers. Eventually I'll get bored and open up either Netflix or another streaming site and watch either anime or whatever tv show I'm interested in. Currently it's True Blood and I've been watching an entire season a day.

I might open up Skype or Facebook but there are only a couple people I communicate with on there. Most of my communication is done via my phone.

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
  • I'm on my PC most of the day. Usually I have all of the following open at any given time:

Colloquy, iTunes, Safari with dozens of tabs open, Skype, Evernote, iTerm for ssh into my server, Apple's Mail.app, Dashboard, and at least 2 Finder windows (usually more). No wonder RAM usage is always so high. XD

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • I'm on the computer far longer that I would like to say a day. Throughout the summer, basically all day, though lately it's a mix of either my laptop, iPad or smartphone.

The first thing I always do when on my laptop is open TweetDeck. Then I open twitter in Chrome, along with tumblr, PC, GagaDaily forums, and ATRL. I'll snoop around the latest threads in the forums and then resort to spending the rest of my time on tumblr. Then after realizing my life is being consumed by it, I head over to YouTube which I then keep clicking related videos until I'm in that.... weird.... part of YouTube where I find myself watching infomercials. Smh

Back