• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Vacation??

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    What would your dream vacation be?

Today in accounting class we were talking about this. Everyone else wanted to go on cruises and stuff. And I wanted to go on a cross-country road trip. They thought I was crazy. xD So I just wanted to see what everyone else considered a dream vacation! :)

So yeah, my dream vacation would be driving across the United States in a Buick, listening to the same Eric Clapton CD a million times and singing along, driving everyone else insane with my singing. And I'd want to stop at every single tourist trap known to man, and buy loads of cheap souvenirs; and go to diners and truck stops and cheap hotels. And, of course, go to the city and look at cute businessmen. In a nutshell, it'd be totally rad. :D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I know this is kinda corny for an anime-watching, pokemon-loving, video game-addicted American to say, but I want to go to Japan.
    I'm them, only American.

Seriously, some days I just sit on YouTube and watch Japan Tour videos the entire day in awe.
    It's so lively and vibrant there, with everything I could ever dream of. Not to mention in those videos everybody is walking around and either on their DS or PSP. WHY? WHY IS THIS NOT MY LIFE?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Option A) Travel across Europe. Not just major towns and tourist traps. When I went to France I really enjoyed visiting all the small towns and villages inbetween. I just want to tour (and eat) at my leisure and try to experience the culture, not just climb up the buildings. Start in the north and head south ending at the Riviera. I have no idea how long that would take

Option B) A super Disney Parks vacation. This would involve visiting all the parks across the globe (plus they're host cities, so that I can visit Tokyo too for example). Also, a Disney cruise. And that new Hawaiian resort.

Option C) Tour Canada. I live here, but I haven't seen much of it. I want to.

Option D) I've been to New York City twice now. I just love it. Maybe not my dream vacation, but I'd like to visit there as much as possible.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Dream vacation?

Either in somewhere cold + snows or in America, I could go shopping everyday :DDDD
    Orrrr in Switzerland :D Chocolate for the win <33

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My dream vacation is a big city. London, Paris, New York, LA... just give me a huge city to explore and I'll be happy. I definitely don't want to go to Hawaii and do any of that lazing on the beach crap. The fancy cocktails look delicious but beyond that sitting in the hot sun on a tropical island would just annoy me :P I like it cold with lots of busy and civilisation.

Years
  • I know this is kinda corny for an anime-watching, pokemon-loving, video game-addicted American to say, but I want to go to Japan.

Naa, I am the same, I have been Japan before and it is as every bit amazing as it seems.

It would be Japan, Osaka most likely, or places that are just beautiful and peaceful like Austria or Canada! :)​

Years
  • An extravagant, wold-wide culture and shopping tour. I'd go to a bunch of big, artistic, and fashionable cities, and many of the small ones in between, to see the art and culture and food and fashion. I'd want to see lots of museums and neat architecture, clothes stores and bookstores. So wherever in the world I like the fashion and literature would be one stop my itinerary. They would have to be places were the food would be good for me, of course. I imagine that Japan would be a big stop for me since I love it so.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It would always vary depending on my state of mind at the time.

But right now, a very rural area in either Europe or Far East Asia (no, not just Japan) but not too far away from civilization; I want to be able to travel into the urban areas and enjoy those sites too, but only when I feel like it. I need a healthy balance between isolation and integration. When I'm at home I really want to be detached from everything entirely, when I'm out I want to be surrounded by people.

Whenever I'm somewhere different I always like to learn about their history more than anything, culture is interesting too ofc. I think holidays where you just lay on a beach are boring and a waste of time and money.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd love to go to somewhere along the lines of Hawaii or the Mediterranean due to how tropical and warm those places are, at least I've heard that much about those places anyways.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    I would like to either go to Hawaii, Spain, Greece, Cyprus or Croatia. I've only been to Spain before out of those; but I would like to see more of it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My dream vacation would be either Florida or New York City (Or any other huge city, for that matter). I always enjoy going to Florida and I love big cities like NYC.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Either a trip to Japan for the purpose of shopping for anime-related goods, or vacationing to the Pineville, NC/Fort Mill, SC area because thatt happens to be my favorite place in the world. There's even an awesome Quality Suites hotel I can stay at for the duration of my trip :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If we're talking dreeeeeeeeeam vacation, then it has to be an around-the-world-trip that takes up the best part of a year. Just the chance to see nearly everything the world has to offer on a superficial level would be amazing. If it were limited to something not my wildest fantasy, then I'll be going on my dream vacation very soon. I'm ridiculously excited for it as well. :D

Back