• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav and worst game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • good games: *throws out a 100 page binder*
    let's see... FF 4, FF 6, FF 7, FF 8, seiken densetsu 3, Lufia 2, Pokemon series... (goes on and on)

bad games: *throws out a 200 page binder*
    basically all fighting games, sports games, racing games, fishing... (goes on and on again)

*Note: this post contains great amount of bias opinions

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Good Games~
    LoZs, Pokemon, Yuugiou GB games, random others XD
    Bad Games~
    Most sports, fighting games, and YGO: Duelist of Roses. x.x;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • forgot to mention... Vice City! terrible game... just violates all laws of morality to me.

let's go out there to steal cars, kill people, go into a war with the police, and get yourself a "night club" *ahem* just what are they teaching to teenagers nowadays...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I like racing games, fighting games, Civilization, and SimCity!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I love DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR DDR and finally DDR
    and final fantasies , and sim games

Worst games :justlike frostweaver ...................... throws out a three hundred page binder

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I like Fighting games (like Street Fighter), adventures and Rpg's.

The only type of game I don't like are puzzle games.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Likes:Pokemon series, Yugioh series (except for DOR, that was really bad! i only got it for the promos anyway), Most Megaman.

Dislike:Racing games (god i hate those), sports games (hate those even more), uhh...well dynasty warriors has never been at the top of my list...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Best/Worst Games

My favorites are all of the Pok?mon ones, and Kingdom Hearts. A lot of people flamed KH about the camera, etc., but it really didn't bother me too much. o_o Plus the battle system was simple (Heh heh!) and I loved the theme song!

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I love and hate so many games!

Favorites

FFIX- All time favorite. I was just really touched by the characters, the crazyness, the just plain awesome world, everything. It's so much fun!

FFX- Kinda linear, but very fun. Good voice acting for the most part, tons of side quests some of which are very hard (I hate Chocobo racing), great storyline, and awesome characters. Plus, it has amazing graphics and a sequel coming out I know I'll love!

FFVIII- I just really love the concept and the love story. At first I disliked the battle system, but I am starting to appreciate it more and more.

FFVI- Some of the best characters in anything ever. This game is just so awesome, I can;t out it into words...

Soul Calibur II- Definately the best fighter ever. It's very complex and so much fun. Plus, it has an interesting story and awesome characters. I love Kilik, Talim, Yunsung, and Taki <3. THe hard part is deciding who to master.

Super Smash Bros. Melee- Incredibly addictive, with tons of stuff to do. Probably the best multi-player game, and I just never get bored with it.

Of course, the Pokemon series too! I also love Kingdom Hearts, The Legend of Zelda:ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Meh, I'll do worst later.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Favorites:

Mario series (the action games)
    Dr. Mario (both original and 64)
    Mario Kart 64
    Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
    Pokemon (the real ones, not the spin offs)
    Ocarina of Time
    Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero (even though many magazines gave the game poor reviews for its difficulty and poor control system, I beat it many times!)
    Tetris
    Duck Hunt
    Adventure Island 2
    SSB (both the first and Melee)
    Spyro series on PS1

Least Favorites:

Chameleon Twist
    Bomberman
    Croc (Oh dear LORD, people complained about Sub Zero needing a button to turn, well this game had it too but it was 3-D!!!)
    Shooting games
    Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Spyro's PS2/GCN debute was awful... a different company made it, and ruined it!!!)

Majin Vegetto

Wandering Justice
    Years
  • Favorites:
    1) Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (PSX)
    2) Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast/PS2)
    3) All Sonic titles for the Sega Genesis, except...
    4) All Super Mario Titles for NES
    5) All Pokemon Titles for Game Boy, except...
    6) Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories (PSX)
    7) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (All Platforms)
    8) All Mega Man Titles for NES

Least Favorites:
    1) Sonic Spinball (Genesis)
    2) Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
    3) Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (GBA)
    4) Pokemon Pinball (GBC)
    5) Mortal Kombat 3

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Fav: Love Hina Advanced, Zelda 64 series, Pok?mon series, NHL series, Madden series for PS2, WWF No Mercy, Goldeneye, Blades of Steel, NFL Blitz.

Least Fav: There are so many I just can't think of any names because I don't really care for them lol I agree with the Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist Roses one, I didn't like that game one bit.

I also played Def Jam for the PS2 for those who want to know, AKI worked on it so it's a more advanced version of WWF No Mercy like the controls and moves are similar just its singers like Method Man & Redman, DMX, Ludacris and so forth...

Years
  • Faves:
    all Legend of Zelda Games, Dynasty Warriors, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Pokemon, Most RPG or Strategy games, Romance of the three kingdoms games.

Dislikes.
    Stupid Nickleodeon games (If I were nintendo, I would refuse these games), most EA games, Movies turned into video games (Spy Kids, Harry Potter...etc) (LotR is an exception, so is Star Wars) (Not Video games turned into movies), Kiddy games.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Here are some of mine
    All Zelda games
    FFX
    Kingdom Hearts
    Mario Kart
    Pokemon games
    there is more i just can't think of them hmm can't even think of my worst games

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Final Fantasys , Pokemon , Rpg and Strageties!

And of course DDR , which my friends are renaming Dizzy Dancing Revolution ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back