• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav Pokemon Songs

Years
  • Hey everyone! Im new here so i dont know if this topic has been bought up.Anyways whats your fav pokemon songs!!? Mine is together4ever.Every time i hear that song it brings tears to my eyes O_O

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • The first season's theme song, for nostalgia reasons. I am not going to say everything else is bad, in fact I love many other songs too, but there is a special place in my heart for the first one, and no other can replace it. It reminds me of those days when I would wake up at ridiculous times just to get to watch cartoons (Why in the world couldn't they just start them at 12 or something?)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • My favourite opening would be a tie between the 3rd, 4th and the 12th. The openings are pretty much the only songs I've heard, or remembered. So yeah. :V

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Same as most of you, the very first song keeps a special place in ma heart! But the French version.

There are a few Japanese songs I listen to on my Ipod which are Kokoro no Fanfare, Best Wishes and Maemuki Roketto Dan (this one's too funny). I also enjoy listening to Nyasu no Party and Polka O Dolka for fun.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    ENGLISH:
    "It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude! But you still gotta catch 'em all!"
    -Johto Journeys Theme
    "I'm gonna be the very best, cause all I've got to do is believe in me!"
    -Master Quest Theme
    "And the future will decide...if there's a hero buried deep inside...I wanna be a hero!"
    -Pokémon Advance Theme
    "This dream will never die!"
    -Advanced Challenge Theme
    "I'm unbeatable!"
    -Advanced Battle Theme
    "Be the best you can be and find your destiny!"
    -Battle Frontier Theme; No 1 Favorite
    "If you follow your heart, you can't be wrong!"
    -Galactic Battles Theme
    JAPANESE:
    "motto motto, tsuyoku naru kara"
    -Kaze no Message/both poka-poka and normal
    "sekai no hirosatte"
    -Supato!
    OTHER:
    "CHARRRRRRMEEEEEELEEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNNN WARTOTLE" xDDDD
    -Kanto PokéRap
    "Kirlia, Gardevoir..."
    Hoenn PokéRap

BattleBeard

The Ultimate Beard
    Years
  • Easily this.

It's a whole new world we live in
    (Do-do-do-do-do-do)
    It's a whole new way to see
    (Do-do-do-do-do-do)
    It's a whole new place
    With a brand new attitude
    But 'cha still gotta catch em all
    Be the best that you can be
    (Do-do-do-do-do-do)
    Pokémon Johto

And the original too. And the Poke rap! ORIGINAL!

I know the worst though.

"IT'S ABOUT YOU! IT'S ABOUT ME! IT'S ABOUT HOPES! IT'S ABOUT DREAMS!"

I mean seriously, the lyrics are just so un-inspired! Pokemon's about driving your pokemon to battle others! Not friends that work together!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Actually, I can't belive I forgot this; Together We'll Make A Promise
    It has to eb one of the best put together songs from the dub I can think of it. It's just to deep and goes well with the movie :'(.

I'm not usually the nostalgic sort of person, but I seriously LOVE the first opening, especially the full version that was played in the first movie.

Another song that I must say I really love is "Stay Together" it really needs some recognition, it's such an amazing peice.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • The only Pokemon CDs I still have are 2.B.A. Master, the first movie soundtrack, and that G/S promo one that had Lugia's song, 2 others, and some wallpapers and stuff on it.

My favorite songs are definitely the first theme, What Kind of Pokemon Are You, and Viridian City.

ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITY!

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • other than the pokemon rap and gotta catch em all i didn't really care about any of the english songs.

advanced adventure (jap)

original jap pokemon opening

PharaohYuki

Ruler of Egypt
    Years
  • My favourite? Double Trouble :D

Team Rocket's Rockin'!
    Talkin' Trouble,
    Walkin' Trouble,
    Double Trouble,
    Big Trouble's gonna follow you!
    We're gonna capture Pikachu!

~insert effeminate James squeal/laugh here~

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Too many for me to choose, really. I'm going to go with Mezase Pokemon Master, Double Trouble, Team Rocket Forever, and OK!! What Kind of Pokemon Are You? also holds a special place in my heart, as well as the first season dub opening.

Back