• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav yugioh card

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    That one the dude who's the main characters rival has. He has like brown hair.
    I forget, it was a long time ago since I've watched that show. I remember being so stoked to watch it every night @ 9.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    dream clown
    ...loved using a clown control deck =)

it was fun constantly shifting everything around with cards like zero gravity, while simultaniously clearing your opponents field.

Last edited:

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    Well I would have to say the Blue-Eyes White Dragon for the reason that it is awesome. I am the only person I know to have three

My Friend Had 9 Blue Eyes

Mine would have to be Dark Magician Girl all though ive never owned one and im still searching 4 one today

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    best YuGiOh card ever, kaiser coliseum. basicly you cant have more monsters on the feild they the person who uses the card and if you do you have to destroy monsters till you have the same amount.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    best strategy ever, wall of revealing light comboed with Kaiser coliseum

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    My main favorite single card would have to be The Wicked Avatar. He is, in my opinion, the strongest card ever. My favorite group of cards are the four (i assume there are only four) element charmers.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    My main favorite single card would have to be The Wicked Avatar. He is, in my opinion, the strongest card ever. My favorite group of cards are the four (i assume there are only four) element charmers.

They added Dharc, the Dark Charmer afterward.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I'll change mine to Cat's Ear Tribe. I know it isn't particularly good, but works as a defence when Kishido Spirit is in play.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    baby dargon
    all red eyes
    dark flare knght (spirit card)
    Legendary fishmen
    all evil heros
    all of jedens monsters
    cbyer end dargon

Back