• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav yugioh card

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    your fav yugioh card

Since I use a Warrior deck, this thing has mainly helped me for an easy tribute summon.
    (I haven't updated my deck in who knows how long. >.> Ever since stuff like Gemini and Snychro monsters came out, I just gave up in keeping up with the cards.)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • My new favorite card is Falcon of Mist Valley since he's hot he has a unique effect which I can easily pair up with Big Bang Shot, The Dark Door, Swords of Revealing Light, Raiza the Storm Monarch, Swift Birdman Joe, etc. Ofc, Big Bang Shot is my favorite. I can ram him into any of two stronger monsters, remove either and replay once the monster is gone to prevent my Falcon from being destroyed.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! card is the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon. <3 I simply adore Toon monsters.

I'm also quite fond of Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.​

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I'm just a sucker for Blue Eyes White Dragon. I never really owned strong card as I wasn't a serious player (I doubt I'll be able to now even if I wanted to)

But as soon as Kaiba summons it for the first time in the anime, it's just epic...

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be millenium scorpion.

And yah Dmg is kinda rare. I had one at one time and someone offered me money for it and i sold it.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Princess of Tsurugi ~ I love the way she looks, with those sharp jewels/crystals... Seriously bad-ass
    A close second would most definately have to be Magician of Black Chaos.
    I tend to like all Spellcasters, fairy and female cards.

On another note, I laugh at certian Yu-Gi-Oh cards now, because of Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series, but, I still love them to pieces. <3

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
  • Kuriboh, it was my first Yugioh card, and because it seemed that whenever I bought a metal raiders pack I pulled one... I ended up with seventeen Kuriboh

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I would have to say Stardust Dragon. It was my 1st card I got from the 5D's Series. Plus it is holo and it is just awesome :D I use it in duels when I feel like doing a tourney.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • i would personally say that yata garasu is the best

Last edited:
    Back