• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Attack Move

Years
    just tell me what your favorite attack move is & why. if u liked how it looked when it was used in the game include the gen. or name of the game. my favorite would have 2 b sky attack from XD. their eyes would flash the 1st turn & on the 2nd turn they'd unleash an amazing bird-like blast that would engulf the foe. it was awesome...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Doom Desire was pretty cool because of it's effect and the name. :3 Plus, it was Jirachi's signature move, and I love Jirachi. :3 Plus, it does 120 damage. :O Frenzy Plant looks amazing too! :D I remember using it on Pokemon Revolution, and woah! :D Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon were let-downs, however. :\

Also, I remember Aurora Beam looking quite good in Pokemon Stadium/Pokemon Stadium 2. :) However, its new animation kinda sucks. :\

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Metronome.
    It's so unpredictable and can practically cause any move.
    So yeah, it's pretty awesome and riskyyy :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Judgement. 100 base power, accuracy, and guaranteed STAB? AWESOME.

Years
    Doom Desire was pretty cool because of it's effect and the name. :3 Plus, it was Jirachi's signature move, and I love Jirachi. :3 Plus, it does 120 damage. :O Frenzy Plant looks amazing too! :D I remember using it on Pokemon Revolution, and woah! :D Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon were let-downs, however. :\

Also, I remember Aurora Beam looking quite good in Pokemon Stadium/Pokemon Stadium 2. :) However, its new animation kinda sucks. :\

Doom Desire is awesome, but it looked so dull on XD that it just didnt appeal to me. Hydro Cannon & Blast Burn looked great on XD though, HC would form a huge ball of water & shoot two spinning streams at the foe, & BB would start out as a small slow-moving flame, but when it touched a foe it become an inferno! one of my friends once said Luster Purge was the awesomest looking move, so when a Latios used it in Emerald i expected fire to rain down or my team to be left in utter ruin, but they werent. instead it was about as strong as a Psychic, & it didnt look all that cool either which really disappointed me...i seen Judgement, & it does indeed look very cool. strong too, unlike Luster Purge...

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    Toxic Spikes get two of those up and your oppenet will die a slow then quick painful death i love them ! :D aww are you gonna try to stall with toxic on you?....Gl with that you have about 4 turns till your dead XD

Torterrax

Is loving Torterra... <3
    Years
    My favourite moves are:
    - Thunder (A great move... It owns Water-Types)
    - Leaf Storm (My Torterra has this and it's EPIC win)
    - Frenzy Plant (Always seems to miss, but it is aweosme... C:)
    - Sheer Cold (Though it always misses)
    - Sandstorm (My Torterra can avoid Sandstorms, and trainers I battle always use it, and he never gets hurt!)
    - Surf (It makes me LOL whenever I use this on Battle Revoloution... My crazy Weavile. Lol)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Toxic, Toxic Spikes and Poison Fang

No particular reason other than the fact that I love stalling pokemon and the toxic infliction certainly complements that playstyle. >:D

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    why has no one said aeroblast or sacred fire? they always looked epic even back in G/S
    they look especially in 4th gen
    Outrage and Dynamicpunch look pretty cool in HGSS too

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Metronome. When I was younger, I always used metronome XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Metronome is one of those moves that I can never get bored with.

Oh, and Flamethrower is really straightforward with its animation, no?

Years
    aeroblast looks epic on XD! gold too! sacred fire looked cool on gold as well, it was the most annoying attack Ho-oh had because it did alot of damage, even to my high-level Feraligatr plus it always seemed to leave u with a burn...Hydro Pump looked cool on gold too, the sound effects made it even better!

Back