• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Card?

Trainer AJ

I am an hero
    Years
    Base Set Mewtwo. One of the strongest and most balanced of Psychic pokemon in it's day.

Base Set, Base Set 2, Jungle, and Fossil. The only sets I play anymore. Classics are so much better.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
    My favorite card (and first) was a sceptile. I luv my sceptile I got it like 4 years ago and I still have it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That old meowth card with the gold edges.

Years
    Well I cant really decide on my favorite on I have a lot of cards and they are all great right now the one that I like the most is the stormfront Lv. X riachu and the platinum rivals Lv. X alakazam

Years
    I got a Diamond & Pearl Legends Awakened Lv. 42 Jirachi on Saturday and i'm obsessed with it lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    My favorite card would be any of my multiple Blaziken cards..... I can't wait for a Blaziken lvl. X card.

Back