• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite fake card owned (that you didn't make)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    What is your favorite fake card that you own that you nor a friend made? What's the story behind it? Where did you get it?

My favorite would have to be my Dark Alakazam. I was at Big Lots about 4 years ago when I noticed it in a vending machine for 75 cents, so I had to have it. The hologram designs looked so neat! It wasn't until about a month later that I found out it was fake. I still like it, though. :3

In all, these are all the fakes (that I didn't make) that are in my collection.

Last edited:
    Years
    I got a Fossil Grimer like this recently (mine's practically able to be used as a sticker) from my cousin. Thing is, we both knew it was fake, which is why I had to have it. I don't think this one had a set symbol, though. I don't have it near me for pictures... though I do know exactly where it is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    The only fake I ever had when I still had my cards was a fake Sandslash my friend gave me it was all shiny and gold ^_^.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I really like this Missingno. Card that I saw. XD And the PlantPikachu was also a good one.​

Back