• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite fire pokemon

ss2 goku

saiyan power
    Years
    My favorites are Charmander and Infenape but I like them all except for torchic and blaziken.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    houndoom and typholsion have always been my favs, I got yellow first but didn't realy play as much as i watched the anime then gold came out, i instantly got attached to my starter cyndyquil and it wuz awesoem, then i saw thje dark e4's houndoom an di wuz like dude that thing is awesome, so i got 1 and loved them ever since...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Mine's easily Cyndaquil.. there's nothing else cool enough with retractable flames coming out of its back. xD

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    CHARIZARD!

Well, I started my very first game with Charmander, and have been a big Charizard fan for years.

Years
    I like almost all Fire Pokemon, since Fire is my favourite Pokemon type. Charmander is my top favourite, with Cyndaquil and Quilava tying for the runner-up spot.

Years
    Damn, both mine have been mentioned, only a few times though which is surprising.
    Entei
    Charizard
    Both big, mean and powerfull. Entei looks awesome and is great in Pokemon 3. Charizard, he can fly aswell!

Skyon

9-Year Veteran
    Years
    Most of the fire types are pretty cool.

The starters are all cool.

My faves.... Charizard, Arcanine, Houndoom, and Entei. Prolly my favorites

Years
    houndoom and typholsion have always been my favs, I got yellow first but didn't realy play as much as i watched the anime then gold came out, i instantly got attached to my starter cyndyquil and it wuz awesoem, then i saw thje dark e4's houndoom an di wuz like dude that thing is awesome, so i got 1 and loved them ever since...

You should join my Typhlosion fanclub.

Anyway my fave is Typhlosion as that is my fave from all 493.

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    i think i'm the only one who completely just doesn't like entei!
    i already mentioned my two but i also do like magmar and magmortar...and cyndaquil/evos
    other than that i don't like a lot of fire types cuz BUG is my favourite type =]

pokefan no1

guru on pokemon
    Years
    i like all of them, but my personal best is charizard

this is got nothing to do with the question but, were do you get the trainer cards from?

Last edited:
    Back